TableTennisDaily Montage (2012)

says Waldner Masterclass out now! 🏓
Administrator
Oct 2010
Hey guys!

I have now found some free time and I am ready to make a new video titled 'TTD Community Video 2012'. This video will be very similar to last one however now there are many more users on the website I think now is the best time to create a more recent one with as many of you as possible in it. So if you would like to be included in this then it would be greatly appreciated if you could all please send me some footage of your skills playing table tennis. :)

mawithleaflet.jpg

How to send

- Please could you either send your video to my email address at [email protected] or embed your video in this discussion via youtube or any other video sharing websites.

Please see our very popular previous video below :)

Please note that by submitting your video to the site or email account you are agreeing to the footage being used in our up and coming video for the ITTF competition.

Thanks

Administrator
Oct 2010
Missed the last one, ain't gonna miss this one!
Just you wait for my vids, Dan ;)

Aha cannot wait Yosua!! You have to be in this one! :)

Damn... Sorry Dan! I forgot my camera last time I went to the gym, but I am going 2nite and this time I will get a clip or two :)

No worries Giangt, looking forward to your clips :)

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀
Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Dan is there any deadline?
and also are download link(s) ok?

Download links are fine :) and well im making two videos one which will be done by end of weekend or the monday and the other not for a month :)

Sent from my S2 using Tapatalk 2

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2011
Read 1 reviews
Download links are fine :) and well im making two videos one which will be done by end of weekend or the monday and the other not for a month :)

Sent from my S2 using Tapatalk 2

Alright will send it ASAP then!

Its the word filter the forum uses. The German word for the **** is Scheize.

In American English, going Apesh*t is equal to going bezirk or very crazy mad and frenzy.

Or amok (which is derived from Indonesian word 'ngamuk')..