says Waldner Masterclass out now! 🏓
Administrator
Oct 2010
Okay guys, it's that time of the year where we all decide which we think the best shot, rally and match of the year in 2012 is! :)

This discussion we want to find out what the ultimate shot of the year is by posting, embedding your favorite shot below

There have been probably 30,000 amazing shots struct throughout the year ... whether its a professional shot by Ma Long, or an amateur shot, please post below. At the end of 2012, I will make 3 polls which will gather information from all three threads so TTD members can vote what their best 'shot', 'rally' and 'match' was in 2012. to keep our memories of this spectacular year!

I will start the thread off. I was sat on my own at the London 2012 Paralympic Games just behind the court where David Wetherill was playing. The next second however the crowd were on their feet! David came out with the most ridiculous forehand dive which has gone viral and now reached a staggering 6+ million hits on youtube! I literally jumped out my seat! The way he structs the ball with such effortlessness and power is stunning!

davedivewetherill.jpg

Thanks to scoop.it for photo

So it's here :) Let's get on the hunt! What was your best table tennis shot in 2012?

Administrator
Oct 2010
These shots are amazing :) Remember to keep submitting all the best shots throughout 2012 so we can make a top 10 poll :)

I just remembered this behind the back shot in challenger series! What a shot

Administrator
Oct 2010
Awesome shots guys! Lets keep them coming, perhaps will see some more from the World Tour Grand Finals! :)