A bid farewell

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2011
Read 4 reviews
It's been fun, but apparently that wasn't a two way street. I really thought that the TTD votes would have at least looked at both my and Matt's videos, but it seems as though we were down voted more than liked. It's a raw deal with videos that could have made the top 5 were out done because of some negative campaigning.

Good luck to TTD's video and all, but I'm pretty pissed that the top 5 videos were not the best 5 videos in the selection making this more a popularity contest rather than a contest of best video.

I spent hundreds of hours on my video and it can't even make top 5 which really is sad.

So goodluck to all I'll be exiting the whole forum scene so take it easy fellow pongers.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2012
Hey .. Tough luck. Leaving is your decision. But there are probably many who voted for more than one video and many who didn't bother to vote but probably enjoyed the videos.

You should be proud of your efforts. It was a unique video. But talent based reality shows these days are popularity contests in the end. Not good but that's the way it is. You did your bit to spread the game.

Farewell!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2011
Read 1 reviews
Farewell it is..

I didn't vote too much and never downvoted but I enjoyed the videos.. Just trying to be fair as a voter and I don't think that everyday voting is actually fair..
I don't know if there is a negative campaign or something similar to that either..
Leaving the forum simply because you get pissed is interesting though..

Good luck out there..

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2012
It's been fun, but apparently that wasn't a two way street. I really thought that the TTD votes would have at least looked at both my and Matt's videos, but it seems as though we were down voted more than liked. It's a raw deal with videos that could have made the top 5 were out done because of some negative campaigning.

Good luck to TTD's video and all, but I'm pretty pissed that the top 5 videos were not the best 5 videos in the selection making this more a popularity contest rather than a contest of best video.

I spent hundreds of hours on my video and it can't even make top 5 which really is sad.

So goodluck to all I'll be exiting the whole forum scene so take it easy fellow pongers.

Leaving the forum because your video didn't make it to the top 5? Seriously!? People like you are unique to the forum, and make it alive and you leave because of that!? Ahhh well, your choice anyway :) But yeah, I do agree with you about video contests; all about 'trying' to gain votes and not letting the beauty of the videos get the votes.