Jorgen Persson: The Story (VID)

The story of one of the greatest table tennis players of all time, Jorgen Persson. Below is the video of Jorgen Persson, The Story :)

Enjoy

jorgpersson2012.jpg

Jorgen Persson competing in the London 2012 Olympics! Photo by: Feng Li/Getty Images Europe

says Hello FbERN! I think it is a good choice :)
Dec 2012
You mean this?

Awesome shot!

Persson is one of the best players (non chinese) out there who is seriously competing with the rest of the world. He even managed to play for a club in the CSL which not many non-chinese players have done before. (i know Joo Sae-Hyuk does, and Boll did)
He beat Waldner, Liu Giuloang, Kong Linghui and many more Superstars back at his time!

says Waldner Masterclass out now! 🏓
says Waldner Masterclass out now! 🏓
Administrator
Oct 2010
One thing, spelling mistake.

Just corrected the spelling for him :)

Love the tribute @ttlondon2012 Jorgen Persson was such an amazing player, still playing even playing in this years Chinese Super League! Crazy!

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
You mean this?

The good old BACKHAND SWAT KILL!

That is what they called it. Backhand Swat Kill. :)

By the way, I heard Persson say, when he was being interviewed in a video, that the swat kill is not enough these days because it is a flat hit. Sometimes it will work. But, that you need to be able to spin the ball and loop from the backhand side in todays power game. :)

I always loved Persson. In the 1990s when I first saw real table tennis, he was always my second favorite player. My first, his teammate. JO Waldner. But I loved both of them. That Swedish team was pretty amazing.

Last edited:
Dec 2012
Im sorry, I am uploading one after another, you will have to wait..
But I already uploaded Persson vs. Ma Wenge match ;)

Already saw it! The full version of course :D
Can't wait for Kreanga against Wang Liqin:)