Match between me and a friend

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2012
Read 1 reviews
Your wrist and forearm action are very good ! You have nice & sudden spinny serves , but you lack footwork . Two things i personally noticed :

1)You turn too slow into ready position after your pendulum serve , a long & fast receive (spin that the receiver puts on the ball doesnt really matter) into your deep BH or FH will cause you problems

2)You lack footwork ! If you train in order to move faster then you will start to utilize even more your great touch that you have with your hand , its a pitty to have such a good technique , and not getting fast into position and thus executing a slow stroke .

keep up bro !

says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
The reason you opponet gives you so many juicy candy balls is that you do not attack with much spped or good placement and do it form distance giving the opponent enough time to read the financial times and make a chance at a quality shot.

The reason why he wasn't blasting your weak first topsins back into teh factory in China is he isn't all that great nor inclined to do that.

You are nejoying the crap outta the sport though, so full speed on mate.

says TTD Team vs Pongfinity drops tomorrow!
says TTD Team vs Pongfinity drops tomorrow!
Administrator
Oct 2010
the point at 21:13
michael maze!! :p

Haha just watched that rally! Very much like Michael Maze! I really like your style, you remind me of my friend I use to practice with. He had a very similar style to you, however he managed to reach a very high level due to the fact he stayed up to the table with his feeling. if he was forced back then he would go back. I think its important not to drop off to quickly as against good players this gives them a lot more time and the angles of the table are open which allows them to attack easier.

One more point in terms of technique is your forehand from the middle. You need to move your feet and get into a better position and bend your legs more. I think your to stiff and upright.

However, excellent play and I enjoyed your style very much! Keep up the great work buddy :)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2012
Haha just watched that rally! Very much like Michael Maze! I really like your style, you remind me of my friend I use to practice with. He had a very similar style to you, however he managed to reach a very high level due to the fact he stayed up to the table with his feeling. if he was forced back then he would go back. I think its important not to drop off to quickly as against good players this gives them a lot more time and the angles of the table are open which allows them to attack easier.

One more point in terms of technique is your forehand from the middle. You need to move your feet and get into a better position and bend your legs more. I think your to stiff and upright.

However, excellent play and I enjoyed your style very much! Keep up the great work buddy :)
thx for the tips

Reactions: TableTennisDaily
says Hello FbERN! I think it is a good choice :)
says Hello FbERN! I think it is a good choice :)
Dec 2012
so yesterday there was a christmass tournament
i wrote all of the tips down and stayt focussed on those points
guess what, i was second
so thank you very much everybody
maybe i'll make more video's

Congratulation! :)