Table Tennis Auction on TTD

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀
Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Are my jokes that hard to understand? Or am i just not good at directing them to little kids? ^^

Haha I understood your joke Christian, it was funny :) Not everyone will understand different humour due to area of the world

Sent from my S2 using Tapatalk 2

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2012
Are my jokes that hard to understand? Or am i just not good at directing them to little kids? ^^

Humour is definitely hard to get through something like the internet; emotions and the facial expression are reduced xD

And ABOUT THE AUCTION, I don't think it's such a good idea; it's just another thing to clump in TTD and initially it may be fully active, but later on, it could end up inactive like the other sections in the forum.

says Waldner Masterclass out now! 🏓
says Waldner Masterclass out now! 🏓
Administrator
Oct 2010
Humour is definitely hard to get through something like the internet; emotions and the facial expression are reduced xD

And ABOUT THE AUCTION, I don't think it's such a good idea; it's just another thing to clump in TTD and initially it may be fully active, but later on, it could end up inactive like the other sections in the forum.

Yeah I agree, one step at a time. Perhaps in the future this could be a possibility. Thanks for all the constructive feedback every! :)

says Hello FbERN! I think it is a good choice :)
says Hello FbERN! I think it is a good choice :)
Dec 2012
Yeah I agree, one step at a time. Perhaps in the future this could be a possibility. Thanks for all the constructive feedback every! :)

You could make a free give-away section, where you give us presents all the time! :D