table tennis online Programs

This user has no status.
Only two online programs I know of: Pingskills and Table Tennis University.
Actually, I subscribed to both.
I recommend PingSkills because the lessons are very well structured plus you get all the content of PingSkills DVDs along with them. TTU lessons are, to me, haphazard. Each lessons are not connected.
PingSkills program are divided into several parts: they cover everything from basic stances to tournament preparation.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2012
hi guys i wanted to know if there were any good online Programs for table tennis training,serves,tatics,etc like e.g:tabletennis masters 2.0

if there any that is at a reasonable price i would really
appreciate it

I know of a few that have helped me develop some skills throughout my table tennis training:
- Pingskills (My first recommendation)
- Dynamic Table Tennis (If I can recall, $30 USD for the DVD? But He uploads on YouTube as well, and he uploads the fundamental tutorials for table tennis, which is A LOT of videos; the other techniques are in the DVD that he, Brian Pace, is selling)
- Table Tennis University (Coach Li keeps it simplified; tutorials based on TTU members questions)
- Table Tennis Master (DVD that TTU is selling)
- Drill Your Skills With Chinese National Team (Video tutorials are uploaded on YouTube on the main "Stigatabletennis1944" channel and the videos are posted on TTD as well!

There you go, just a few that I know! :D

says Do you guys have streaks where you are just not playing...
says Do you guys have streaks where you are just not playing...
Jun 2011
Read 6 reviews
I find the tt edge videos probably the best and most useful for advanced techniques and training www.ttedge.com.....with good videos for basic level and beginners too. I have looked at all the others mentioned above, but William Henzels are a cut above if you are really serious about tt.

says Yes.YES.Yall>
says Yes.YES.Yall>
Oct 2012
says Check out my Podcast Talkin' Smash!
says Check out my Podcast Talkin' Smash!
TeamJOOLA
Oct 2010
Read 12 reviews
TTEDGE now allow you to purchase videos individually so you can spend less to focus on areas you are interested in. I have a special promo code via my blog, if you sign up using MHTT as the promo code you get three videos free.

Reactions: strangeloop