how to download ittv videos

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2011
Read 1 reviews
Internet Download Manager..
Make sure that it is integrated to your browser (it's in the program's options/settings/preferences)..
Everytime there is a flash video playing, there will be a widget on the bottom left screen to download the video..
Very handy dandy :)

I don't know about this but probably Fraps will do the job too..

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
This user has been banned.
Aug 2012
Internet Download Manager..
Make sure that it is integrated to your browser (it's in the program's options/settings/preferences)..
Everytime there is a flash video playing, there will be a widget on the bottom left screen to download the video..
Very handy dandy :)

I don't know about this but probably Fraps will do the job too..

nope, doesn't work.
the flash video is hidden inside another file that's why there's no way to download it directly....

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2012
If video uploaded in youtube you can use the site keepvid.com /copy the link there and then you can download it . you can also use the internet downlaod manager version 6.12 that gives you a window on each page to download your proper video with different qualities. but before this you need flash player. it works only you want download video from you tube !!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2012
iWisoft Free Video Downloader.

I use this software to download ITTF videos. It works!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2013
None of these work!

iWisoft Free Video Downloader.

I use this software to download ITTF videos. It works!

Hey I tried both iWisoft and Video Replay and neither seem to work at all! Look at the Wang Hao / Ma Long CHina Open match - iWisoft just hung on the manual download (downloading only 15bytes - probably error msg), and Video Replay said it wasn't legal to download protected video. *HMPF*!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2012
Hey I tried both iWisoft and Video Replay and neither seem to work at all! Look at the Wang Hao / Ma Long CHina Open match - iWisoft just hung on the manual download (downloading only 15bytes - probably error msg), and Video Replay said it wasn't legal to download protected video. *HMPF*!

I've just finished downloading this video (Wang Hao-Ma Long match) with iWisoft.
China Open(MS-F) WH vs ML.jpg

Don't know why your iWisoft doesn't work.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2012
What's the formatted URL you've in-putted into iWisoft?

The URL is :
rtmp://203.186.47.79/ondemand?_fcs_vhost=cp77194.edgefcs.net&auth=undefined&aifp=v002&slist=mp4:CHANNEL1-Seniors/2013/ittf_changchun/130616_WANG_CHN_MA_CHN_t1/mp4:CHANNEL1-Seniors/2013/ittf_changchun/130616_WANG_CHN_MA_CHN_t1

This URL is automatically detected by iWisoft. (Don't need to manually enter the URL before downloading.)
Just click on the "Download" button and download will begin automatically.
WHvsML.jpg

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2013
The URL is :
rtmp://203.186.47.79/ondemand?_fcs_vhost=cp77194.edgefcs.net&auth=undefined&aifp=v002&slist=mp4:CHANNEL1-Seniors/2013/ittf_changchun/130616_WANG_CHN_MA_CHN_t1/mp4:CHANNEL1-Seniors/2013/ittf_changchun/130616_WANG_CHN_MA_CHN_t1

This URL is automatically detected by iWisoft. (Don't need to manually enter the URL before downloading.)
Just click on the "Download" button and download will begin automatically.
View attachment 4126

Thanks for the screenshot! I saw that you're using XP and I'm using Windows 7. It gave me and switched to IE 32bit (rather than default 64bit) and it started working! This is great bro!

:cool:;);):eek::rolleyes::)