DHS NEO Hurricane 3

says Looking for a dream.
Dec 2012
Hi everyone, I want to know what do you think about this rubber.I use it in my forehand, and have a lot of spin but I feel a little slow. In backhand I have a Tenergy 64 and if I change, I feel the diference.My blade is a YinHe-T-11Of course my DHS is the comercial version, what diferences have with the National China version.Greetings.

says Hello FbERN! I think it is a good choice :)
says Hello FbERN! I think it is a good choice :)
Dec 2012
Did u try change your rubbers? i mean you just use the tenergy 64 on the fh and the dhs on your backhand.
Do you have other rubbers at home?
If you feel to slow you should try a new, grippy one like Andro Rasant, Donic Bluefire, a Butterfly Tenergy or maybe a new Xiom Vega/Omega rubber!

I don't know the big differences but the quality is ofc much better and the price lol ^^ (25€ for the commercial and 125€ china version :p )

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2012
Hi everyone, I want to know what do you think about this rubber.I use it in my forehand, and have a lot of spin but I feel a little slow. In backhand I have a Tenergy 64 and if I change, I feel the diference.My blade is a YinHe-T-11Of course my DHS is the comercial version, what diferences have with the National China version.Greetings.

Define, "slow"? Do you mean the speed of your hitting/ball speed or do you mean your 'movement' speed? If you mean your movement, then i suggest that you work on your footwork and train more to fit in with the rubber, but if it is to do with your equipment, then, it might be a different blade that you need; something faster like Butterfly Zhang Jike or a carbon blade etc.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2012
Define, "slow"? Do you mean the speed of your hitting/ball speed or do you mean your 'movement' speed? If you mean your movement, then i suggest that you work on your footwork and train more to fit in with the rubber, but if it is to do with your equipment, then, it might be a different blade that you need; something faster like Butterfly Zhang Jike or a carbon blade etc.
Usually it's not the blade, it's him.

Reactions: Rayeez
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2011
You can check your swing when hitting the ball.

1. Is that you back swing too much? This which cause that you waste too much swinging energy before it contact with the ball.
2. When you loop it, hit it? Do you hit at the highest point or wait for it to drop down? You can get a faster ball if you hit at the highest point.
3. Or you do FH flip for most of the time? This usually I found that FH flip may not produce enough power/speed as the FH loop/drive loop. So this may create a feel that the rubber is too slow too.

I can't think of other possibility else at the moment

says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
H3 Neo isn't a blazing fast rubber. It is decent speed and it is a very tacky rubber.

I can get by in an emergency with H3 Neo, but it isn't anything like my primary rubber(s) on FH wing.

You won't dominate in a speed drive vs speed drive rally using it, but the control and spin are excellent.

Dec 2012
You can check your swing when hitting the ball.

1. Is that you back swing too much? This which cause that you waste too much swinging energy before it contact with the ball.
2. When you loop it, hit it? Do you hit at the highest point or wait for it to drop down? You can get a faster ball if you hit at the highest point.
3. Or you do FH flip for most of the time? This usually I found that FH flip may not produce enough power/speed as the FH loop/drive loop. So this may create a feel that the rubber is too slow too.

I can't think of other possibility else at the moment

Thank´s men, I will try to hit the ball at the highest point, I feel that the NEO H3 is more for use close to the table and gives a lot of spin. But I have to adapt to him because after that I used DONIC TRACTION PRO.