Equipment Reviews now on TTD

says TTD Team vs Pongfinity drops tomorrow!
Administrator
Oct 2010
Can't wait to see the db build, I will definitely be spending more time here now, lol. Please try to fit in somewhere the rubber density, how hard or soft a rubber is has always been one of the most important aspects, also how thick a blade head is? Ps. Why can't I put smilies on my threads? :-(

Awesome we will include this feature! Glad your looking forward to it. Try this :) using : )

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
I really am looking forward to having this feature on Table Tennis Daily.

Great to hear it Carl! :) Having some problems with some of the code, but it will be in the testing phase shortly :) Ill keep in touch with you

Sent from my S2 using Tapatalk 2

Administrator
Oct 2010
Thanks for all the great ideas everyone! The system will be launched very soon, keep your ideas and features that you want coming :)

This will be such a cool edition to the site! Will there be some products already on the list of items, such as commonly used ones such as Tenergy series and DHS Hurricane III? Can't wait to be able to tell people about my experience with products! My advice would be to let people rate the spin/speed/control of the product on a scale out of 10. Similar to the site www.TableTennisDB.com

Last edited:

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
This will be such a cool edition to the site! Will there be some products already on the list of items, such as commonly used ones such as Tenergy series and DHS Hurricane III? Can't wait to be able to tell people about my experience with products! My advice would be to let people rate the spin/speed/control of the product on a scale out of 10. Similar to the site www.TableTennisDB.com

Awesome looking forward to your reviews! :) This review system will able you to do all this and more! :)

Sent from my S2 using Tapatalk 2