Chinese Men's WTTC Trials 2013

says In my opinion, hurricane 3 is good. 2 points: "eat the...
Aug 2012
17th, Jan rsults.. :)

20fbynk.jpg

Zhang Jike now is ranked No.1 ...:)

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀
Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Liu Jikang and Cui Qinglei has played really well, hadn't even really heard of them before.. Just shows the incredible level of chinese table tennis

Just incredible isnt it! I can't get my head around how many Chinese fans voted for the top guys. Millions and millions of submitted votes!

Sent from my S2 using Tapatalk 2

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2013
Read 7 reviews
Yea, Fang Bo can be easilylost to anybody, but he also can beat Ma Long...:eek:

May be LGL's words finally had some effect on him. Liu criticized both Xu Xin and Fang Bo in the trial and said XX is just too boring and soft like tap water, not hot nor cold and not acting like the world number one. Fang Bo is just the opposite and too aggressive. Always want to hit a winner with every stroke and can't adopt to his oppoments well, hence constantly lost in the deciding moments. He is more like a player trained in European than China. On the other hand ZJK got the best of both world that's why he is the Grand Slam Champ.

Aug 2012
May be LGL's words finally had some effect on him. Liu criticized both Xu Xin and Fang Bo in the trial and said XX is just too boring and soft like tap water, not hot nor cold and not acting like the world number one. Fang Bo is just the opposite and too aggressive. Always want to hit a winner with every stroke and can't adopt to his oppoments well, hence constantly lost in the deciding moments. He is more like a player trained in European than China. On the other hand ZJK got the best of both world that's why he is the Grand Slam Champ.

Yea, LGL's criticism also effect on Xu Xin, he got 4 consecutive wins yesterday..but today he had 2 very hard matches against with Ma Long and Zhang Jike, these 2 games is important for Xu Xin, if he can beat both of them sure it will help him get a lot of confidence..