Chinese Men's WTTC Trials 2013

says In my opinion, hurricane 3 is good. 2 points: "eat the...
Aug 2012
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2012
Xu Xin pretty much raped both of them with his forehand, Ma Long seemed hopeless countering pretty much at least one of xx's forehands from bh and very often FH too, Ma Long looked like second class player against him. Zjk was able to block his spin in the BH but same as Ma Long wasn't able to counter FH to FH, seems like the new TG3 is helping XX a LOT.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2013
for me without a doubt the best player in the world right now is ma n long, strength, humility, and concentration do a different player, I hope this is the ma long tournament, and achieve consolidated as the great player he is! !

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2012
for me without a doubt the best player in the world right now is ma n long, strength, humility, and concentration do a different player, I hope this is the ma long tournament, and achieve consolidated as the great player he is! !

I voted for Ma Long as he is my favourite player, but being honest here, as opposed and compared to players like Zhang Jike, Xu Xin and Wang Hao, Ma Long is much less mentally strong as the others. If you've seen his reportage, he takes winning and losing quite seriously as said by his coach in the reportage almost to the point where he becomes an introvert once again, as he was when he entered the Chinese National Table Tennis Team initially. People like Zhang Jike or Xu Xin can secure a win in my opinion. China focuses on wins, not just considering players individually, so they choose the ones they KNOW will secure a win to compete in events like WTTC or WTTTC. This is why Ma Long wasn't chosen to compete in the Individual Men's Singles in the London Olympics 2012.

I really want Ma Long to be the one going to WTTC 2013 in Paris, but based on his loss against Xu Xin and his inconsistencies quite recently, I doubt he would be the ideal one to go through D:

Aug 2012
18, Jan results :)

18 results.jpg

"Big 3" have the same record ! 10 wins / 3 losses, now they are ranked No.1 together...:)

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2011
Read 7 reviews
I really want Ma Long to be the one going to WTTC 2013 in Paris, but based on his loss against Xu Xin and his inconsistencies quite recently, I doubt he would be the ideal one to go through D:
ehm ehm .. guts guts..
In the CSL, where it really mattered, where the pressure was really on, he beat both Ma Long..
Both, Zhang Jike and also Xu Xin. He was and is the best.
Now, no crowd behind, no people, okay, he lost to Xu Xin..
I really think this was not so important to him, he already knew that he is in the third stage.
I doubt he will lose a match in there. You will see..

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2012
ehm ehm .. guts guts..
In the CSL, where it really mattered, where the pressure was really on, he beat both Ma Long..
Both, Zhang Jike and also Xu Xin. He was and is the best.
Now, no crowd behind, no people, okay, he lost to Xu Xin..
I really think this was not so important to him, he already knew that he is in the third stage.
I doubt he will lose a match in there. You will see..

Haha, well, let's hope for the best for Ma Long :)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2011
Read 7 reviews
I think Ma Long an Zhang Jike lost to XX on purpose. I know that Xu is very strong but in my opinion no player in the world can beat Jike and Ma Long 3:0 in a row.
And now the ,,big 3'' are all on #1, isn't that what they want?
Interesting thought..
I never thought of this like that, you think they are such a big friends that they do this on purpose?
If yes, what will they do in 3rd stage?
They will beat the oldschool players and others and lose on purpose to each other so they will go to Paris for sure? :)