World Championship of Ping Pong 2013

This user has no status.
My coach said that he won't be the one training us for some time in early January, and he mentioned that he'd be going off to London. His name is Richard Gonzales, as daxx101 posted, and his normal competitive racket has a long pimpled side. He participates in Liha racket tournaments (liha is sandpaper in Filipino), so I'm guessing he's well-versed in using hardbats as well. He chops like crazy when he trains us against backspin! :)

says Check out my Podcast Talkin' Smash!
TeamJOOLA
Oct 2010
Read 12 reviews
Haha, I'm still around ^^ Just don't have as much time as I used to ;)

Well I haven't had much spare time either, I spread myself a bit thin, just starting to get back on top of things again, hence I am back. Don't think I was missed that much though :p this place is so different! :D

says Hello FbERN! I think it is a good choice :)
says Hello FbERN! I think it is a good choice :)
Dec 2012
Well I haven't had much spare time either, I spread myself a bit thin, just starting to get back on top of things again, hence I am back. Don't think I was missed that much though :p this place is so different! :D

Since i am a newbie here.. how is this place different? :) What has changed?

TeamJOOLA
Oct 2010
Read 12 reviews
Since i am a newbie here.. how is this place different? :) What has changed?

I guess it's down to the people, there are a few old characters that need to come back and liven the place up a bit more again :) I think some of the topics before were probably a little bit more engaging too :D

This user has no status.
says TTD Team vs Pongfinity OUT NOW on our YT Channel
Administrator
Oct 2010
What is hardbat? Colin Wilson takes you through the ping pong basics in this video:

Administrator
Oct 2010
England's Christopher Doran is in the semi finals after a tense 14-12 11-9 win over Martin Groenewold