Best Of Timo Boll Vs Zhang Jike !

This user has no status.
I have put together the best moments between Zhang Jike and Timo Boll!

Enjoy!

bolldefeatzhang2012.jpg

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀
Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Awesome compilation!
Thank you very much H4ks3ir!

How much do you usually need for one of your videos?

Good question there Christian. Your time and effort in each video is remarkable! Love this video!

Sent from my S2 using Tapatalk 2

says Waldner Masterclass out now! 🏓
Administrator
Oct 2010
Does anyone know what Zhang Jike and Timo Boll are head to head? This would be interesting.

This user has no status.
Does anyone know what Zhang Jike and Timo Boll are head to head? This would be interesting.

I think Boll only won twice against Jike, one at the 2012 Olympic team semis and one at the Qatar Open 2011. There were quite a few close matches though. I think pitting them against each other is really good because these 2 players are consistent, love rallying and play with a lot of spin, so you can see a lot of awesome topspin rallies during their matches.

Administrator
Oct 2010
I think Boll only won twice against Jike, one at the 2012 Olympic team semis and one at the Qatar Open 2011. There were quite a few close matches though. I think pitting them against each other is really good because these 2 players are consistent, love rallying and play with a lot of spin, so you can see a lot of awesome topspin rallies during their matches.

Thanks for the info blahness! :) And I totally agree, such formidable players in the table tennis world. I really cannot wait for this years World championships, it's going to be spectacular!

says Hello FbERN! I think it is a good choice :)
Dec 2012
Dec 2012
That's an epic function!

Indeed it is :D
only that it is few years old so all the old matches from 2003 and below are not counted! (i think)
for example i know for sure that
Timo Boll and Crisan Adrian played 31 times on international and national levels.
At which timo won 16 times and Adrian 15 times!
at ittf. the head-to-head count is 3-2 in favour of Adrian (one win from timo was a w.o.)

Reactions: TableTennisDaily
Administrator
Oct 2010
Indeed it is :D
only that it is few years old so all the old matches from 2003 and below are not counted! (i think)
for example i know for sure that
Timo Boll and Crisan Adrian played 31 times on international and national levels.
At which timo won 16 times and Adrian 15 times!
at ittf. the head-to-head count is 3-2 in favour of Adrian (one win from timo was a w.o.)

Wow 31 times that's outstanding! And yeah I see, it isn't dating back far, or it's only taking the head to head count from certain tournaments..