What would you ask Bojan Tokic?

says Waldner Masterclass out now! 🏓
Administrator
Oct 2010
Hi guys

Next week I will be interviewing Slovenian superstar Bojan Tokic. So I ask, what would like to know about Bojan Tokic? I will the best questions in the interview with him :)

bojanslov2012.jpg

Ask away :)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2010
We have seen you go head to head in rallies against Ma Long and other Chinese players and hold your own. It really shows that you stick to the classical european technique ( with tenergy ) and manage to hold your own against the chinese players with chinese rubbers ( mostly hurricane ) .
How much difference does it make or how do you feel what is the advantage / disadvantage of your approach ( faster rubber and smaller technique ) vis-a-vis the Chinese approach ? How does the training differ at the top international level for players with such technical differences ?

Last edited:
says Check out my Podcast Talkin' Smash!
says Check out my Podcast Talkin' Smash!
Oct 2010
Read 12 reviews
I guess I'd like to know a little more about his European Champs bronze medal, was it something he expected or strongly felt he had a chance to obtain or was the result a bit of a surprise to him. Can we expect more of this from him in the future, when is his peak has it been? is there more to come from Tokic? Remember he's not so young, in 7 days he turns 32 and yet ITTF ranking indicates he peaked in Dec 2011 at 26th in the world!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2011
Read 7 reviews
Okay okay, first off topic:
1. Weeery funny and weird picture you picked up for the topic .. lol :D :D
2. Will we eventually get the answers or will this topic end up like the topic Ask Dimitrij Ovtcharov, where we never got the answers ???

Okay, now to the topic:
My question is: What are your expectations in WTTC 2013 in Paris?
Do you think the history will repeat and there will be no chinese in the finals, like in 2003, when Schlager beat Joo Sae Hyuk in the final?
Where you think you will end? :)
It seems that new age table tennis is about ending the point as soon as possible. With almost no rallyes just serve and bang.. From your game it seems that you like more when you actually get into the rally! Is that correct? :) What do you think about this serve-smash phenomen?

--

That is what I would like to know..

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀
Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Thanks very much for your fantastic questions everyone. I will send them to Bojan tomorrow morning :)

Okay okay, first off topic:
1. Weeery funny and weird picture you picked up for the topic .. lol :D :D
2. Will we eventually get the answers or will this topic end up like the topic Ask Dimitrij Ovtcharov, where we never got the answers ???

Okay, now to the topic:
My question is: What are your expectations in WTTC 2013 in Paris?
Do you think the history will repeat and there will be no chinese in the finals, like in 2003, when Schlager beat Joo Sae Hyuk in the final?
Where you think you will end? :)
It seems that new age table tennis is about ending the point as soon as possible. With almost no rallyes just serve and bang.. From your game it seems that you like more when you actually get into the rally! Is that correct? :) What do you think about this serve-smash phenomen?

--

That is what I would like to know..

Hey Michal Dima has been very busy. I don't think he has found any time to complete them. I sent them to him he replied that he will do them and hasnt got back to me. Ill send him another email to remind him :)

Thanks for the Bojan questions

Sent from my S2 using Tapatalk 2

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2011
Read 1 reviews
Ah another great chance here thanks to TTD!

I better use the same format from the Kim Min Seok interview:

Some questions here.. Edited question(s) by TableTennisDaily and question(s) unused in the final interview are totally understandable (since all of my questions belong to TTD here in this thread):

-What do you think about the new poly ball?
-What is your motto in training?
-What do you do to prevent choking?
-What do you think about the Chinese dominance?
-What do you think about the previous generation of table tennis?
-What do you think about your generation of table tennis?
-What do you think about the next generation of table tennis?
-What do you think about table tennis' prospect in Slovenia?
-What do you think about table tennis' prospect in the world?
-What is in your thought when you were pitted in a close match against Ma Long?
-What is your target for 2013?
-What is your thoughts about 2016 Olympics?
-How important is equipment to you compared to technique?
-What do you think about defensive playing style?
-Who is your inspiration in table tennis, both nationally and internationally?
-Do you want to be a coach when you get older or do you want to keep playing?
-What is your message for passionate table tennis players in TTD?

Thanks a lot again TTD!

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2011
Read 7 reviews
Hey Michal Dima has been very busy. I don't think he has found any time to complete them. I sent them to him he replied that he will do them and hasnt got back to me. Ill send him another email to remind him :)
Dan, you know Dima is spending a lot of time on facebook, he is uploading videos there, also there have been Christmas, new year, plenty plenty of time.
He is just lazy to do it or he simply doesnt want.
That he is busy is .. sorry for saying it, but it is bullsh!t !

says Hello FbERN! I think it is a good choice :)
says Hello FbERN! I think it is a good choice :)
Dec 2012
He may be lazy, but that is not Dan's fault .. still sounds like Dima doesnt want to , we can't make him answer :) but now we have Bojan Tokic and Kim Min Seok!

Furthermore i am sure we have more interviews to come :) maybe we have some female players :p

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2011
Read 1 reviews
Dan, you know Dima is spending a lot of time on facebook, he is uploading videos there, also there have been Christmas, new year, plenty plenty of time.
He is just lazy to do it or he simply doesnt want.
That he is busy is .. sorry for saying it, but it is bullsh!t !

Probably he actually forgot about it already, Sir?

Administrator
Oct 2010
Thanks so much for all your questions guys, I will send the interview tonight at 19:00, so please keep submitting all the questions you can think of :)