Your own table tennis habbits?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2011
This is more like a mannerism for me whenever I think or have an urge to play table tennis. I do a follow through stroke (for deception or hiding of spin just like in serving) with an imaginary racket when I am walking/standing. :D
me and my friend do that when we wanna play

choking when i'm up 7 points, dammit all the time!
ever lost when your up 9-1? i have :'(

I bounce the ball before serving, I constantly 'cho' every winning point, and I do what I want by enjoying.
ahahaha me and my bud scream that when we win a point x]

And i will alwaaays bounce the ball on my paddle before serving, several times. i dont feel ready if i dont

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2012
before a match I go as far as I can from the table in my side of the court to have a full view of everything.. dunno the exact reason.. it just feels right. :)
and I say sorry most of the time.. and I mean almost every point.. if the ball touches the net and I got the point, the ball hit the edge, lucky shots, and also if I do an amazing superfast powerful shot that my opponent can't return that made the ball flying so far and also if I hit a ball but did not land in his side or went flying far also.. I say sorry.. too much sorry I think but it became a habit..
and I get nervous a lot of times in a tournament to the point that I can't see clearly the ball and my hand does a lot of involuntary movements.. suggestions anyone with this problem?!!

This user has no status.
I always bounce the on the ground if I have to wait for my opponent before serving. But what I nearly almost do is bouncing the ball on my blade. But not like little kids do it :D
I hold my blade at an angle and throw the ball very light against it. The angle helps generating spin while the ball rises. When falling down and touching the blade the ball bounces up again due to the spin. Now there is no more spin in it and the ball bounces back into my hand after hitting the bat.
I hope you know what I mean. It's kind of difficult to describe it with words :D

I can draw it if it wasn't clear...

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2011
I always bounce the on the ground if I have to wait for my opponent before serving. But what I nearly almost do is bouncing the ball on my blade. But not like little kids do it :D
I hold my blade at an angle and throw the ball very light against it. The angle helps generating spin while the ball rises. When falling down and touching the blade the ball bounces up again due to the spin. Now there is no more spin in it and the ball bounces back into my hand after hitting the bat.
I hope you know what I mean. It's kind of difficult to describe it with words :D

I can draw it if it wasn't clear...

i know EXACTLY what your saying :p

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2012
me and my friend do that when we wanna play

ever lost when your up 9-1? i have :'(

ahahaha me and my bud scream that when we win a point x]

And i will alwaaays bounce the ball on my paddle before serving, several times. i dont feel ready if i dont

me too! i always bounce the ball on the table then on my paddle before serving....i also usually blow on my palm that holds the paddle before serving (to dry off sweat maybe, or to cool it down)...i do twiddle a lot also but not to shift rubber to hit the ball, i twiddle my paddle for no reason, anyways its a 360 degree revolution therefore it always go back to the original forehand and backhand rubber....