Best STIGA equipment??

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2013
Hi everyone, i need some help with this: what would be the best stiga equipment (blade, backhand, forehand) for an offensive player?
Thanks

says Do you guys have streaks where you are just not playing...
says Do you guys have streaks where you are just not playing...
Jun 2011
Read 6 reviews
Stiga Calibra LT is being used even by non Stiga sponsored pro players. Calibra series are awesome rubbers for offensive players.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2012
Clipper, no doubt. from rubbers i prefer Boost series over callibra. also i know few players playing with tube carbo.
if you want slower blade, maybe offensive classic, energy wood.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2013
Thank you very much everyone for your tips. I play with Hybrid Wood NCT, and calibra LT both sides.

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
I like the Clipper. I like the non WRB handle but with WRB it is still very good. I like the Rosewood V as well. I also like Stiga Energy Wood, Stiga Allround Evolution. Energy Wood is a little slower than a Clipper but made of the same wood (only 5 ply; Clipper is 7 plies). And Stiga Allround Evolution is a tiny bit slower than the Energy but it is made of the same wood as the Energy wood. I don't really love Stiga rubbers, but I love Stiga Blades.

Clipper, Energy Wood, and Allround Evolution are very inexpensive but excellent blades.

The wood plies of those blades are as follows:

Rosewood V NCT: Rosewood-Spruce-Ayous-Spruce-Rosewood

Clipper: Limba-Ayous-Ayous-Ayous-Ayous-Ayous-Limba

Energy Wood: Limba-Ayous-Ayous-Ayous-Limba

Allround Evolution: Limba-Ayous-Ayous-Ayous-Limba

Reactions: splasher78
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2013
I agree with chughtai. Me too using a Stiga Roswood NCT 7 with Rakza 7(max) on both sides. My earlier setup was a Mark V with Butterfly Jonyer H-AN which was very light compared to my newer one (stiga)

But it comes with a good control and speed. It's made up of 7 plies.

This user has no status.
I also use clipper cr wrb and I like it. additionally I use calibra sound rubbers on both sides. I liked these rubbers but on internet it is said that the calibra rubbers have less spin than other rubbers like tenergy, vega, evolution, etc... because of that Im in doubt. and sometimes I cant control the ball especially in underspins because of their speed.. but generally I can say my combine is not heavy. I dont know because of blade or because of rubbers but that is a good thing.. for example I tried my friend's sensitec sigma blade with vega rubbers and it was really heavy for me after my combine..

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
For the money, these blades from Stiga are great:

Clipper, Allround Evolution, Energy Wood, Offensive Classic, Tube Allround, Tube Offensive.

The Ebenholz NCT V and the Rosewood NCT V are great.

But, the best blade Stiga makes is the Rosewood XO. It is pretty amazing and the best all wood blade I have felt.

I don't love Stiga rubbers but the Calibra LT Sound are pretty decent soft rubbers.

Reactions: Dan
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2011
Deffinately Clipper. just look at how many pros have used it and still using it.. like Ma Long, his blade is pretty much a clipper.. and there are so many derrivatives of clipper is kinda crazy.

as for rubbers boost are definately worth the money, the new Tour rubbers are good

the Classic mendo rubber was a a really good rubber to use. especially in the SG days