Best Table Tennis site in the world

CJ

This user has no status.

CJ

This user has no status.
Mar 2011
Read 2 reviews
Hi guys

Im a friend of Dans and so ill probably sound biased and probably embarrass him by saying this, but out of all table tennis forums on the web i reckon ttdaily is probably the best in terms of content, diversity and ease of use. Just wondering what everyone else thinks?

Ps sorry Dan :p

says Check out my Podcast Talkin' Smash!
TeamJOOLA
Oct 2010
Read 12 reviews
I think TTDaily has a younger and more globalised audience than the other two, also TTTalk is great at localised topics in certain areas of the UK as well as some international coverage and OOAK seem to be infatuated with equipment reviews which they also do really well. They all excel in their own areas but I would say TTDaily over those too. There's also MYTT.net which has heaps of members and more threads than J-Lo's wardrobe but the sense of community is kind of lost with the numbers.

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
I think TTDaily has a younger and more globalised audience than the other two, also TTTalk is great at localised topics in certain areas of the UK as well as some international coverage and OOAK seem to be infatuated with equipment reviews which they also do really well. They all excel in their own areas but I would say TTDaily over those too. There's also MYTT.net which has heaps of members and more threads than J-Lo's wardrobe but the sense of community is kind of lost with the numbers.

J-Lo's wardrobe! Lmao that's a funny 1! :)

Thanks for your kind words guys, much appreciated! :)

Sent from my S2 using Tapatalk 2

This user has no status.
There is a german table tennis forum, that's nice. there are some people with very good knowledge about techniques, training and equipment :)
I use both, the german one and TTD, amazing websites and i am thankful that TTD exist.

Guess you are talking about tt-news ;) If you can speak german for sure the best TT-Forum that exists! From topics to local leagues up to ProTour Tournaments, many equipment reviews and discussions... So far there are more than 130.000 registered users and nearly 120.000 topics with over 2 million posts :)
Because of the high number of users of course you have some silly kids there but also people who really know what they are talking about. And there are probably hardly any people with more knwoledge about TT worldwide than the owner of this board ;)

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Guess you are talking about tt-news ;) If you can speak german for sure the best TT-Forum that exists! From topics to local leagues up to ProTour Tournaments, many equipment reviews and discussions... So far there are more than 130.000 registered users and nearly 120.000 topics with over 2 million posts :)
Because of the high number of users of course you have some silly kids there but also people who really know what they are talking about. And there are probably hardly any people with more knwoledge about TT worldwide than the owner of this board ;)

Wow awesome information! I hope TTD to one day be as good as the German forum. Hopefully the TTD reviews which is being built as we speak will help the site grow :)

Sent from my S2 using Tapatalk 2

TeamJOOLA
Oct 2010
Read 12 reviews
Actually I think what really makes the difference is Dan, since we started the thread by embarrassing him a bit. The other forums are status quo, they operate. I think Dan having the passion to make this forum fresh and unique is what makes TTDaily better than the others, he constantly feeds on new ideas and feedback from the users and is always looking for the best ways to grow the forum and make the community here better off. Good work Dan, I should have mentioned this earlier! :p

Reactions: Pongfinity
says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews

With geezers like me aboard, be careful what you say or what you hope for!

I am active on TT boards in OZ (3 Each), Canada, KOREA, Germany (a Material specialty forum!) (WTF!!! I am a bloody attacker), and formerly Greece, until their monetary policy and economy went to shit!

Oh, I forgot a certain UK based TT forum!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2012
With geezers like me aboard, be careful what you say or what you hope for!

I am active on TT boards in OZ (3 Each), Canada, KOREA, Germany (a Material specialty forum!) (WTF!!! I am a bloody attacker), and formerly Greece, until their monetary policy and economy went to shit!

Oh, I forgot a certain UK based TT forum!
Sometimes I forget that I'm in a forum with adults too...

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2012
I definitely like TTDaily a lot especially for the community; friendly and informative people that constantly contribute to the many threads and also threads that ask for advice and and help are greatly and kindly answered by the TTD community here! I'm glad my friend XIII introduced to this forum, a great place for me to ask questions and socialize with people!

The layout is easy to use and easy to navigate as well, but aesthetics wise, I can see heaps of improvements that can make this site better than it already is!