Participate in the first TTD Trick Video!

says Youtube channel...
says Youtube channel...
Dec 2012
Read 7 reviews
Hey guys!

Together with Dan we came up with the idea to make a trick/skill video in the association with TTD. The video will be edited by me and published on TTD's official youtube-channel.

ttdtrickvid.jpg

The idea in the video is to have a lot of different table tennis trick and skill clips. The clip (where YOU, TTD-member, do the trick) can be for example:
-a long counterspin rally
-a nice "around the net" hit
-backshots
-cartwheel shot
-epic smashes from high balls (fishing)
-shoot the ball with your racket and try to hit an object from a long distance
-be on your friend's shoulders and play together :D
Use your CREATIVITY to come up with new ideas also!! :)

Some CAMERA TIPS when you are recording your shots:
-try to have yourself visible in the video all the time (so that we don't e.g. only see your arm or half of the body when watching)
-try to avoid white walls in the background because they make it hard to see the ball in the video
-record with the best quality

Because the idea is to make it in association with TTD, we hope that as many TTD-members as possible participates to make this video :)

So, record a clip where you play with your friend and make a cool trick/skill shot/point and upload it to your Youtube-channel and put a link of the shot/point in this thread. If the clip is good, I will ask you to upload the clip to Mediafire or some other site from where I can download the clip.

If someone hasn't seen my own trick/skill video yet, watch it in the link below and get new ideas to your shots!

IMPORTANT!! Make your clip as .WMV or .AVI file when you upload it to mediafire! (Do this after we have watched your clip on Youtube and accepted it)

Let us know what you think about this idea and ask if you got any further questions! :)

Last edited:
says Youtube channel...
says Youtube channel...
Dec 2012
Read 7 reviews
Hope, you guys can use one of my shots ;)

Great shots man!! Those kind of shots are exactly what we are looking after :)
I can definitely use some of those shots in the video :) I will let you know about how to send the clip to me when we have seen the other clips too.

Last edited:

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Guys I don't believe it!! I played a league match tonight and played against a defender... he was chopping on the backhand... I was using my forehand.. we had about a 10 ball rally... I was forehand spinning to his backhand chop...

For some reason I was off balance... I hit the ball from behind my back, which went down the line and I won the point! It was crazy!!

Just wish I had it on camera :(

Looking forward to all your trick shots guys :)

Reactions: Giangt
says Youtube channel...
says Youtube channel...
Dec 2012
Read 7 reviews
Guys I don't beleive it!! I played a league match tonight and played against a defender... he was chopping on the backhand... I was using my forehand.. we had about a 10 ball rally... I was forehand spinning to his backhand chop...

For some reason I was off balance... I hit the ball from behind my back, which went down the line and I won the point! It was crazy!!

Just wish I had it on camera :(

Looking forward to all your trick shots guys :)

Lol that sounds sick! :D would have wanted to see that point :D

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Yea I'm sure I would have been! :D would have wanted to see your and the opponents reactions when you realised the backshot went on table :D

Yeah he wasn't to happy haha! :) I have a busy weekend but Monday or Tuesday I will have my trick shot for you :)