I've Finished The Table Tennis Playbook

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2012
Hi guys,

I'm just letting you know that I've created a table tennis training eBook called 'The Table Tennis Playbook'. It's completely free!
To find out more about it and down your free copy go to http://www.experttabletennis.com/playbook!

It's taken me quite a while tomake and I'd love to hear your feedback. Thanks :)

Ben Larcombe

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2011
I've used it today, and I think it's very helpful. I wouldn't say theirs anything particularly new in it, but I don't think that's the point!

If any of you are like me and sometimes can't think of exercises to do, or you just repeat the same ones, then this will be very handy. Theirs also a lot of different ones to do so you won't get bored.

We just need you to do one with footwork exercises in next!

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk 2

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2011
Cheers for the comment lefty. I will definitely be looking into producing some more in the near future. Suggestions are always appreciated. Thanks.

No probs. like I said its very handy! I had a good read through it last night & I like the way you've explained each exercise, so it's really good for all levels to understand.
And with the help of modern technology, I have it on both my smartphone & tablet so I'll never be without an exercise to do again.

says Check out my Podcast Talkin' Smash!
says Check out my Podcast Talkin' Smash!
Oct 2010
Read 12 reviews
Hey Ben, had a chance to sit down and look over your playbook. It's great, simple as that. The exercises that you have included in there take the training session beyond the basic 3rd ball attack and encourage players to fix more of their exercise scenario. It is not often in lower training environments that you will see people executing exercises with 5-6 set plays.

There is a great range of exercises in there to keep players training for multiple sessions. So well done! I hope it gets the support it deserves and I can imagine it is something that many people will be able to utilise to improve the way that they train.

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀
Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Hey Ben, had a chance to sit down and look over your playbook. It's great, simple as that. The exercises that you have included in there take the training session beyond the basic 3rd ball attack and encourage players to fix more of their exercise scenario. It is not often in lower training environments that you will see people executing exercises with 5-6 set plays.

There is a great range of exercises in there to keep players training for multiple sessions. So well done! I hope it gets the support it deserves and I can imagine it is something that many people will be able to utilise to improve the way that they train.

Glad you liked it Matt, the tt world really appreciates your work Ben. This stuff takes a lot of time and effort. I will read as soon as. Just been extremely busy lately. I will give feedback very soon :) Can't wait to read.