Table tennis equipments shop.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2011
http://www.prott.cc/Index.aspx Not many rubbers, but he has got many special rubbers like DHS provincial and national rubbers, which are likely to be real ones because the shop keeper used to play at provincial level and therefore has got some contacts. Very good service.

This one is in taiwan I guess.
http://www.ping-pong.tw/ I used this site because I couldn't find a JTTAA Yasaka extra from elsewhere. They also sold me one of a specific weight when I requested it. Very good service also.

I have ordered from both of them without any problems.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
I have a small store for Southern African market

Even though my store is small, I am likely the biggest in Southern Africa - especially in terms of range and actually keeping stock locally
However international logistic is very expensive, so I have not considered to sell out side Southern Africa

www.ttshop.co.za (shop, academy, agency)

Last edited:
This user has no status.
i did not have this problem, i bought barwell fleet, it was my first item and i paid with paypal, blade was delivered in few days via dhl

ok,, i'm gonna try asking them again

Hey,
I ve found tabletennis11.com to have the best prices. Moreover ,you get higher discounts as your total order value rises.
excellent service as well.
You can also try tt-japan.net, they are also good.

yeah, TT11 is my 1st choice, but they don't have in stock waht i'm looking for

I ordered rubbers from that site almost 2 months ago..still havent recieved them. I ordered xiom sigma II pro.
I've written to them 2 times about this (costumer service) but i still havent got any help or any response.
I've ordered from them before and there were no problems but this time. They have lost my trust.

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
I ordered rubbers from that site almost 2 months ago..still havent recieved them. I ordered xiom sigma II pro.
I've written to them 2 times about this (costumer service) but i still havent got any help or any response.
I've ordered from them before and there were no problems but this time. They have lost my trust.

I would try to contact them a few more times. Hopefully your emails are not going into a junk folder.

Sent from the Oracle of Delphi by the Pythia