Chinese National Team member interview

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2010
Player will be Song Hongyuan, former Chinese junior team member, 9 times Gold Medalist at the World Junior Championships, 2010 WJC Boys Singles champion, and 2011 Super League Shandong Luneng team member

song_hongyuan_16_12_09_Large.jpg

Please send any interesting questions and I'll see what I can do.

Send by PM to give it to me directly, or just post here.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2010
General questions regarding CNT training/lifestyle/thoughts etc, its not likely you'll have specific questions regarding this player, if you still want to know then do it through PM but I'd still rather not post on thread.

says Hello FbERN! I think it is a good choice :)
says Hello FbERN! I think it is a good choice :)
Dec 2012
General questions can be asked everywhere, even directly to many Chinese Managers and Middleman and they most certaintly answer the questions .. :)

but he is certainly relevant and the future could hold alot.
Then especially i would have questions for him/her :D

But who am I to judge right? ;) Do it your way dude :)

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀
Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
I would like to know what he thinks the difference is between him and the top 3 Ma Long, Zhang Jike and Xu Xin.

I also would like to know if he thinks anyone in the world can become the best in the world, do you have to be born with some certain greatness/talent or is it all down to training.

Fantastic interviewee :) Good luck cmetsbeltran15

Lan

says ahh that sucks, thamks for writing back though:)

Lan

says ahh that sucks, thamks for writing back though:)
Jan 2011
I would like know about his opinion on young Asian stars like Lee Sang Su and Koki Niwa and does he see them as a threat to Chinese National Team in the future? In addition, what are the main differences between these youngsters and Chinese youngsters in terms of playing style etc. Also, I'd like to know if he's planning to play in upcoming pro tours or in next season of Super League. And lastly, I think his performance in wjttc 2010 was stunning but ever since it kinda feels as if he's lost his motivation. What does think was different between in his performance in 2010 and 2011?

I'm really looking forward to this interview!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2012
If still possible, I would like to ask him about the guidance of the coaches during his matches. I was watching several matches of him playing in World Junior Tours, but unfortunately in those he lost to one Korean youngster (forgot his name) and Koki Niwa. Especially in the intense match against Koki Niwa, he totally lost the way to attack or defense in first game, but after some discussion with the coach, he surely came back in the following games. We all know Koki Niwa is kinda completed style with no weakness, he can block, attack both swings, fast, young, everything... My point is, how the coach can help Song change the game's situation even when he seemed weaker than his opponent in many aspects?

By the way, looking forward to this interview, gonna be awesome!

Thanks in advance

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2010
If still possible, I would like to ask him about the guidance of the coaches during his matches. I was watching several matches of him playing in World Junior Tours, but unfortunately in those he lost to one Korean youngster (forgot his name) and Koki Niwa. Especially in the intense match against Koki Niwa, he totally lost the way to attack or defense in first game, but after some discussion with the coach, he surely came back in the following games. We all know Koki Niwa is kinda completed style with no weakness, he can block, attack both swings, fast, young, everything... My point is, how the coach can help Song change the game's situation even when he seemed weaker than his opponent in many aspects?

By the way, looking forward to this interview, gonna be awesome!

Thanks in advance

Having a little trouble with this one, do you basically mean what does the coach tell him to do in the middle of the match against Koki Niwa?

As reference, Song lost to Niwa at the Japan Open but crushed him in the most recent matchup. I think he has an overall winning record against Koki also...