says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀
Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2010
Hey Dan

I have a question, since these are in England. Are you going to be able to go see it live at all? Since there are rarely any big tournaments in the US, I have no idea, but is it easy to get tickets for big table tennis tournaments? and are they expensive? It would be so cool to be able to see the top of the world players play live.

This user has no status.
C

This user has no status.
Hey Dan

I have a question, since these are in England. Are you going to be able to go see it live at all? Since there are rarely any big tournaments in the US, I have no idea, but is it easy to get tickets for big table tennis tournaments? and are they expensive? It would be so cool to be able to see the top of the world players play live.

something u dont know about tt? lol tickets are easy to get really i could gonna providing i could get there and the tickets were cheap i work part time and i could afford them

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2010
MAJOR UPSET!

KONECNY Tomas from CZE beats Zhang Jike 4-2... wtf?! :)

Yeah I saw that, thats pretty insane. It didn't even reach 7 games!

It's games like these that really show how the new generation of Chinese players, while trained well, still are missing the all around game, when compared with the older generation. Whereas the older generation was able to match up well with just about every style of play, the new generation, even Ma Long, when they come up against a style of play they are bad against, they have a lot of trouble.

This user has no status.
C

This user has no status.
Yeah I saw that, thats pretty insane. It didn't even reach 7 games!

It's games like these that really show how the new generation of Chinese players, while trained well, still are missing the all around game, when compared with the older generation. Whereas the older generation was able to match up well with just about every style of play, the new generation, even Ma Long, when they come up against a style of play they are bad against, they have a lot of trouble.

just watched it just now well deserved victory he played the better tt and its always nice to see a chinese player lose =)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2010
something u dont know about tt? lol tickets are easy to get really i could gonna providing i could get there and the tickets were cheap i work part time and i could afford them

are you making fun of me by trying to imply like I act like a know it all? haha

This user has no status.
C

This user has no status.
are you making fun of me by trying to imply like I act like a know it all? haha

nope just u make very long posts u either know alot or u take a long time to get your point across =)

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2010
Man, I hope Wang Liqin wins. He hasn't been able to compete as much lately, so it would be awesome if he does win. It was already pretty impressive that he beat Xu Xin. He is the only one who can stay with Xu Xin in the huge looping battles that are far away from the table.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2010
WLQ, Ma Lin, and Wang Hao are left (+Chen Qi) , just like the "good old days". I would like WLQ or Ma Lin to win and I'll give my vote to Ma Lin this time. My predictions are seldom correct though.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2010
Wow, I didn't see this coming....

Chen Qi for the most part crushed Ma Lin in the finals. With Chen Qi's insane killers, if he just reworked the rest of his game, he could be pretty insanely good. It's too bad that thus far, his playstyle hasn't panned out as it could have.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2011
The next English Open 2011 play, there are so many different player participate in this tournament, like WANG Hao, ZHANG Jike, MA Lin, WANG Liqin, XU Xin, OH Sang Eun, CHEN Qi, RYU Seung Min, GAO Ning SIN, CHEN Weixing etc, they all are play so good, i like them.