TableTennisDaily Trick Shot Video 2013

says Waldner Masterclass out now! 🏓
says Waldner Masterclass out now! 🏓
Administrator
Oct 2010
It's finally here, after hours of work by TableTennisDaily users and Editing Sports we finally have the first ever TTD trick shot video! Enjoy the great footage, table tennis is definitely for everyone :)

I just want to say, I really love everyone single one of you guys here on TableTennisDaily making this forum what it is today. You guys are exceptional! All the best in your 2013 season :)

trickshottd.jpg

Enjoy the production below :)

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀
Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Loved that backhand shot, done a couple of 'round the net shots and 720 whacks shots, but never a behind the back ! got to try that one

Haha quality Peter. Catch it on film for our next TTD trick shot montage :)

Sent from my S2 using Tapatalk 2

says Youtube channel...
says Youtube channel...
Dec 2012
Read 7 reviews
I love the editing, and great shots too! A fine production indeed..
My only hope is with TTD's members ever increasing number and skill in TT, we could have more clips for these kind of production..

Thanks for the video, EditingSports! Keep living up to your name as this time a job's well done :)

Haha thanks man! :) Thanks for sending clips! :) It's true that there could have been a bit more members joining the video with their own clips but we got the video done now also :D Now that we have done this first video and people know what this is all about it's hopefully easier to make more of these in the future :p

Last edited: