says Waldner Masterclass out now! 🏓
says Waldner Masterclass out now! 🏓
Administrator
Oct 2010
Hey guys,

Great news, I have managed to get in contact with Joo Se Hyuk of Korea and he has agreed to answer your questions. Joo Se Hyuk is the recent Chinese Super League winner with Team Ningbo alongside Ma Long and Yan An.

joobutterflyonline.jpg

TableTennisDaily will pick 10 of the best questions submitted, and we will send them to the great defender himself.

joointerview.jpg

Photo Sources: Top photo by Butterflyonline.com, bottom photo by: photo.sports.cn, took by Ni Minzhe

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2012
How do you change the spins when you chop but still make the actions look the same? When forehand chopping, how to chop a heavy backspin ball and no-spin ball with the same actions? How to change what you're doing to the spin when you're chopping on the backhand side, (long pimples)?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2010
How do you keep your faith in the defensive game, while all the technical improvement in the game is geared towards the offensive game ? What do you believe should be done to encourage more choppers in the game ? Do you plan to work on making defensive game more popular after you have retired from the sport ?

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀
Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
OH MY GOD!!!!!
The time has come INDEED!

To date this got to be THE GREATEST interview TTD has ever conducted!

I'll be back with an arsenal of questions, just you wait Dan!
WOOHOOO! This is dream come true!

Haha I have been waiting for your comment Yosua! And here it is! :)

Looking forward to your questions! I cannot wait to receive Joo's answers, what a man!