Amazing Table Tennis Tricks (NEW)

says Youtube channel...
says Youtube channel...
Dec 2012
Read 7 reviews
Hey guys! :)

Here is our THIRD VIDEO!! :) Contains cool and some never before seen table tennis tricks! :D
If you enjoy it feel free to share it around :)

editingsportstricks.jpg

Please also like our Facebook page: www.facebook.com/editingsports
and subscribe to our Youtube channel for future videos! :)

Enjoy! :)

Also tell us what you think about the video :) Do you think it was better than the previous? Do you want to see some bloopers in the future videos also? Give us new trick ideas for next video also! :)

says TTD Team vs Pongfinity drops tomorrow!
says TTD Team vs Pongfinity drops tomorrow!
Administrator
Oct 2010
Love this new one guys! the bloopers are great to! Some really impressive shots here!

says Hello FbERN! I think it is a good choice :)
Dec 2012
Nice Video!
Let me give you some honest and positive feedback (i hope you don't mind) :D

1. When you introduce yourself (the screenshots of you guys) Emil has a part of a table and thats just a little bit.. i dont know.. just doesnt give me a good impression of you :D (hope you don't mind ^^ )

2. I miss the Editing part of your videos. That's what you do and what separates you from other "trickshot" videos. Please don't understand me wrong, you probably play much better then me, and you have some awesome shots there. But i kinda wished to see more (and new) postproduction-works.

3. Is it me or is this video shorter than your previous ones? I am nobody to tell you but i think nowadays in youtube, qualitiy should be over quantity, so make sure you don't give in the desire of making many videos to get subscribers and likes and forget about making some high-quality stuff :)

4. I loved the repeats in slowmo and some bloopers! Especially when you got hit, i know that is dumb, but people like that, good choice!

Dec 2012
Oh and one more thing! I thought about it and i came to the conclusion that i will probably only say this because this is the huge difference of our videos. The Plot. Or let's say a story, maybe (again, just my opinion ^^ ) you shouldn't just randomly make trickshots, try for a change to get them in an order or so ^^ :)

cheers, chris :)
btw, i added you on the featuring , would be glad if you could do the same :)

says Youtube channel...
says Youtube channel...
Dec 2012
Read 7 reviews
Nice Video!
Let me give you some honest and positive feedback (i hope you don't mind) :D

1. When you introduce yourself (the screenshots of you guys) Emil has a part of a table and thats just a little bit.. i dont know.. just doesnt give me a good impression of you :D (hope you don't mind ^^ )

2. I miss the Editing part of your videos. That's what you do and what separates you from other "trickshot" videos. Please don't understand me wrong, you probably play much better then me, and you have some awesome shots there. But i kinda wished to see more (and new) postproduction-works.

3. Is it me or is this video shorter than your previous ones? I am nobody to tell you but i think nowadays in youtube, qualitiy should be over quantity, so make sure you don't give in the desire of making many videos to get subscribers and likes and forget about making some high-quality stuff :)

4. I loved the repeats in slowmo and some bloopers! Especially when you got hit, i know that is dumb, but people like that, good choice!

Rather consctructive than positive I would say. But thanks anyway.

1. Sure, I will fix that for the next video and that picture is something I didn't neither want to have, but since that was actually the only epic/unusual picture of me this time I just thought it's better than nothing.. and it looked really stupid if I didn't contain the table part (so that I would have had only 1 leg in the pic) in the picture but yea, will put "whole" pictures next time.

2. To be honest, I'm glad you say that. The epic/unusual editing is what I started to do in the beginning and that's what I also like to do, but the fact is that basically everyone (that has personally said something about the editing in the video to me in Finland) has told me not to put effects to the video anymore. "Normal" people just doesn't understand it, they want to see the original clip. They say they get confused about the editing in the videos. They just want to see the whole clip originally and in slowmo, but nothing more.

Now, we have to remember that these clips (in this video) are actually quite difficult to do.. Because the clips are better than before they don't need editing around it. If you compare these tricks to the tricks in the first video I'm sure you agree that these ones are MUCH better. There is the difference: The better the clips are, the less editing they require. This because people can then just focus on the quality and hard-worked clips.

As you noticed, I had too much editing in the first video, less in the second (which was OK amount in MY opinion, but not in the others...), and basically no unusual editing in this video. Personally I find it more enjoyable to watch when there is something unusual (like in the good mood vid), but as a producer I have to listen to others to make better videos. And let me tell you, maybe 80-90% of those who has said something to me about the editing in the previous videos, found the editing in the vids as somehow disturbing. I just have to go with what the MAJORITY of people likes, even though I PERSONALLY prefer editing in the vid. You are together with Joachim, just as I am, persons that know and understand the editing in vids because you know how difficult it actually is to make some cool effects. That's one reason why I like editing, it's always a challenge to produce something new. But the problem is, I have to stick with the majority to make as many viewers as possible satisfied. If I please 80% of viewers without unusual edit in the video, then I simply have to go that way.

I'm not saying I'm going to quit editing, I will for sure put unusual edit to some of the future vids (if I make different genre of vids such as some other sport's vid, where I simply can't produce as good clips as in tt). Again, the better the clips are, the less edit they require.

3. About the length. Yes, this video is like 30 secs shorter, but I don't find it as a bad thing. Our goal is to make 2-3mins vids and this is one of those. I have seen that is the optimal length to vids like these ones we are making.
And maybe even the more important thing: You have to understand how difficult it is to make new trick vids. This is just one sport and to come up with and record NEW/DIFFERENT clips for every single video is very hard. I can tell you it requires quite a lot of creativity to come up with new shots/tricks all the time :)

"qualitiy should be over quantity, so make sure you don't give in the desire of making many videos to get subscribers and likes and forget about making some high-quality stuff"
I don't know your opinion for sure, but I think this is definitely a quality video. On the basis of how difficult it is to get these tricks done and how much creativity it requires to come up with new tricks, I find this video definitely as a quality vid. And the general feedback (you are actually first one that seems to like the previous vid more than this :D) I've got from people so far is that this video is better than the previous one.

4. Yes, we were not planning to put any bloopers but when I watched the clips again at home I found the accidental head shots quite funny so I decided to try with the bloopers as a new thing in these vids :D I guess I will put some of them to next vids also if there happens some funny fails while we are recording :p Yea, a bit of humour is always good :)

5. Yep. I have also come to a conclusion.. This (making tricks) is more like our thing and having a plot in the vids is more like your thing. I don't think we should make same kind of vids, only if we did a vid together somehow. People would probably get bored of the plot vids if we also started to make them. I think it's good that we focus on tricks and you on the story in the vids.

Last edited:
says Youtube channel...
says Youtube channel...
Dec 2012
Read 7 reviews
the video is really cool. I liked the bloopers and you can put more times

Love this new one guys! the bloopers are great to! Some really impressive shots here!

Thanks guys :) Yea, the bloopers seems to be a good (funny) way to end the video, we will see if we get any bloopers for next vid :)

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀
Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Thanks guys :) Yea, the bloopers seems to be a good (funny) way to end the video, we will see if we get any bloopers for next vid :)

Yeah I love bloopers, I used some bloopers in a video I made years ago and it was pretty funny. Bloopers also show your still only human :DD

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2012
2. To be honest, I'm glad you say that. The epic/unusual editing is what I started to do in the beginning and that's what I also like to do, but the fact is that basically everyone (that has personally said something about the editing in the video to me in Finland) has told me not to put effects to the video anymore. "Normal" people just doesn't understand it, they want to see the original clip. They say they get confused about the editing in the videos. They just want to see the whole clip originally and in slowmo, but nothing more.

I liked the "random" editing in your good mood video, like the zoom-in/slow-mos of the brown haired guy, it felt more alive and young if you get what I mean? Låt ungdom vara ungdom...!?

I also liked the original music in that video... now there's some boring U2 wannabe song ;). I get the impression a lot of 45+ year old people have been giving you advice ;).

Last edited:
says Youtube channel...
says Youtube channel...
Dec 2012
Read 7 reviews
I liked the "random" editing in your good mood video, like the zoom-in/slow-mos of the brown haired guy, it felt more alive and young if you get what I mean? Låt ungdom vara ungdom...!?

I also liked the original music in that video... now there's some boring U2 wannabe song ;). I get the impression a lot of 45+ year old people have been giving you advice ;).

Thanks for the feedback :)

Haha yea I know what you mean :) I totally agree with you that the previous vid looked more "young" and/or "modern".. I also prefer to make and watch that kind of videos, but at the same time I don't want to use 10-15h to edit the vid and then just get mostly negative feedback. (feedback about the edit in good mood vid was good from other countries than Finland, but the feedback about the edit (Finns also liked the vid, just not really the editing) I got here in Finland was like 75% negative LOL).. That's the reason I did this video in a different way. But who knows, maybe I'll do some edit to the next vid since many of you seem to be looking for it in these vids.. it just depends on the general response :p

Yea, I also liked the original music much more :D But since it had some inappropriate words in it I had to change it... :/

Thanks for sharing your thoughts :)

Last edited: