Who do you think will win the Qatar Open 2013 - ITTF World Tour?

• Xu Xin

Votes: 15 18.1%
  • Zhang Jike

Votes: 24 28.9%
  • Ma Long

Votes: 38 45.8%
  • Wang Hao

Votes: 2 2.4%
  • Chuang Chih Yuan

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Vladimir Samsonov

Votes: 3 3.6%
  • Jiang Tianyi

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Gao Ning

• Zhan Jian

• Other (Post below)

• Total voters
says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
What do you mean? :)

I think he was trying to get you to have him design the banner. I could be wrong, but, I think he might have thought you were saying he could when you said you were going to change it.

He said:

Next time you need a new banner hire me.

You said:

Sure will do :) I am going to change this Qatar banner a little in the next day or two :)

"Sure, will do", sounds like you are hiring him, and then you said you are going to change the banner in the next two days. So, a person wanting to hear: "hire me, I will make the banner", could interpret what you said as what they wanted to hear. Especially if English is their second or third language.

You did it Dan. You hired him. Now you have to let XIII make the banner. I am all for seeing what XIII will come up with. Even though I am not sure what banner you guys are talking about. :) hahahaha

Last edited:

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀
Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
I think he was trying to get you to have him design the banner. I could be wrong, but, I think he might have thought you were saying he could when you said you were going to change it.

He said:

You said:

"Sure, will do", sounds like you are hiring him, and then you said you are going to change the banner in the next two days. So, a person wanting to hear: "hire me, I will make the banner", could interpret what you said as what they wanted to hear. Especially if English is their second or third language.

You did it Dan. You hired him. Now you have to let XIII make the banner. I am all for seeing what XIII will come up with. Even though I am not sure what banner you guys are talking about. :) hahahaha

Perfect, you are totally right, I will pm him :)

Fantastic breakdown there by the way hehe :)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2011
no way...draw has just been released..
Kang Dong Soo will play against Zhan Jian (SIN) in the first round, just the same as in Kuwait! in kuwait i believe Kang won in the 7th- he appears to like playing 7 setters :p
will be interesting to see what the result is this time...hopefully kang will win again, so his ranking might go up even more! :)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2013
Read 7 reviews
Am I the only one who noticed the face in Ma Longs blade? :D Is it himself?

First I thought that is Wang Hao's head from a blurry pic, but this a time we got a little clearer pic and it really looks like Ma Long there. So a blue handle Hurricane Long 3 by DHS should not be far off.

ma long face.jpg

says In my opinion, hurricane 3 is good. 2 points: "eat the...
says In my opinion, hurricane 3 is good. 2 points: "eat the...
Aug 2012
First I thought that is Wang Hao's head from a blurry pic, but this a time we got a little clearer pic and it really looks like Ma Long there. So a blue handle Hurricane Long 3 by DHS should not be far off.

View attachment 3462

Yea, the logo on handle really is Ma Long, here is a clear pic

kbzvco.jpg

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2012

He said:

You said:

Yep, I want to design the banner free of cost. :)
(Still waiting for Dan to PM me, tell me the requirements and all that)
Yea, the logo on handle really is Ma Long, here is a clear pic

kbzvco.jpg
Back in the day, the face was black and white.