The Red and Black Rebellion by Uberpong (Austin, TX)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2012
If you are in Austin, Texas on 3rd March, come to the Uberpong launch party and first Red & Black Rebellion event. What is the RBR? The Red & Black Rebellion is a ping pong event like no other. We have to keep this quiet in case the table tennis authorities see what we are doing and close us down for not using red and black ping pong paddles. For more info on the uprising, go to our Facebook event page: [url]http://goo.gl/RNrgF[/URL]

Red and Black Rebellion poster by Uberpong

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2012
Wow, the rubber designs on your site are very nice. From your first post, I didn't pick up on the fact that you're offering print paddles, it just looked like you were arranging an Austin TT event, so I didn't bother clicking the link at first :).

Have you thought of offering printed rubbers separately?

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2012
Apologies for the delayed response. I'm going to start checking the forum more frequently. Great feedback. We just launched the new Uberpong website (www.uberpong.com). Would love your feedback. We have 6 new Limited Edition designer paddles, you can now create your own custom paddles using our new online editor (www.uberpong.com/custom-paddles) and you can find tables and pin your spots using our new ping pong map: (http://tables.uberpong.com).

Wow, the rubber designs on your site are very nice. From your first post, I didn't pick up on the fact that you're offering print paddles, it just looked like you were arranging an Austin TT event, so I didn't bother clicking the link at first :).

Have you thought of offering printed rubbers separately?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2012
I really like the uberpong paddles. I have been wondering though what rubbers you are printing onto. It would be fantastic to be able to choose a proper table tennis rubber of your chosen type and have it printed with a custom design, but I am assuming you can perhaps only do your designs on one standard cheap rubber?

The other question I have is does the printing process alter the playing characteristics of the rubber?

Uberpong paddles are great for messing about with, but can you play any semi-serious table tennis with them?