Wang Liqin's demonstrates amazing touch!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2012
Read 1 reviews
I really doubt that he can play his backhand effectively with this rubber but I am not 100% sure about this..
I would like to know the exact situation of this rubber boosted/unboosted and if he is using to his BH full tacky rubbers like that. BH motion has less energy than the FH so you have to be a bodybuilder or something to give the ball speed & spin.

The fact that he uses different sponge in his backhand, arouses some questions, I am quite sure that it is a softer and more dynamic sponge compared to his FH hurricane sponge.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2012
Read 1 reviews
and his backhand is usually a Tenergy!! Special Pro Tenergy is really tacky

Dude! There is no such thing as a special pro tenergy & tacky. Tensored rubbers are produced at the ESN factory in Germany, non of the popular tensor rubbers is tacky

his bh is h3 topsheet on white sponge for at least half a year now ...

That's right! I am dying to know the mechanics of this rubber

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀
Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
It was confirmed by Wang Liqin himself (on his Weibo) that it is a Hurricane rubber. He didn't specify which one though, but pretty sure it's Neo 3. Really surprising to see WLQ using a Clipper!

Thanks for the update :) The clipper is an amazing blade, I believe Wang Liqin has been using it for a while?