Ttnpp vs prott

This user has no status.
Hi everybody

I have never bought anything from these sites so i dont know if i can trust. I am especially talking about the Hurricane. With so many fakes rubbers it is a quite difficult to find one not fake. So i would love that you helped me.

In TTNPP we can find the H3 NEO national version for 55 dollars (http://ttnpp.com/shop/dhs-hurricane...2.html?zenid=04cfe4cb2b4b6fb5d071b39b58a5a911)

In PROTT we can find H3 NEo national version for 100 dollars the cheaper one.

This is a very big different of price so for the price i dont trust in TTNPP. So i would go for the H3 Neo pronvicial orange sponge version of PROTT that is 40 dollars.

Please give me the advice what i should choose. :cool:

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2012
You should just pay more attention while reading cause i bet you will not find a single NEO word in the ttnpp national and i know you can't cause it is the old speed glue version. That s why it s 55 USD. i bought about 6-7 nationals from ttnpp in last years and every single one was very good. If you boost the old version and the Neo version the old version will be slightly faster but slightly harder to control too.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
You should just pay more attention while reading cause i bet you will not find a single NEO word in the ttnpp national and i know you can't cause it is the old speed glue version. That s why it s 55 USD. i bought about 6-7 nationals from ttnpp in last years and every single one was very good. If you boost the old version and the Neo version the old version will be slightly faster but slightly harder to control too.

Thanks. I will boost it but i prefer more control

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2012
I am afraid i can't help you in this regard, last time i played commercial h3 neo was 3 years ago and it was not boosted. My hitting power was not that great back then ... so i found that rubber difficult to use. Since then i was workoing out in a gym a lot so I would have to play it now to really tell you unbiased difference.