Ttnpp vs prott

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Is TTpro still trading?

Their special offers are seriously out of date. I signed up but can't even get into my account now. Anybody bought anything from them recently? Thanks.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2015
Read 13 reviews
although i don't believe i've ever recieved a real product from ttnpp, the nittaku finezip i got there was the best glue i've ever had. it ended up being more of a latex type glue and it was the first time i bought finezip. the times after that i had purchased the same glue but from other vendors it was no longer latex style. still good just not what i was expecting.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2014
Read 3 reviews
I have only bought fairly standardized products from ttnpp and there is nothing that indicates a fake. Of course it´s tempting for some to fake expensive, sought-after rubbers like t05 or the legendary Chinese rubbers, but you wouldn´t expect ALL products to be fake? I´m pretty sure my Vega Pro is genuine, and no-one ever complained about the cheaper Hurricanes either.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
I've ordered quite a few things from TTNPP and they have been very good. However, I have sent enquiring emails and they do not reply.

I have also emailed ttpro and, once again, totally ignored. I'd really like to buy a lot of stuff from ttpro but I don' know if I can trust them 100 per cent. Has anybody bought anything from them in the last 2 weeks?