Imagination !

says Hello FbERN! I think it is a good choice :)
says Hello FbERN! I think it is a good choice :)
Dec 2012
Hei guys it's me again! :)
Together with my friend T!Joachim , we finally did it! Here is our new video "imagination"

pop.jpg

watch it and let us know what you think!! :)

says Youtube channel...
says Youtube channel...
Dec 2012
Read 7 reviews
How did you manage to get 700 subscribers more in 1 day? :D:D

About the video: I know you and Joachim worked really hard and much to get the video done. The video-screen quality is awesome, you really have great and expensive equipment. The video is definitely something totally unique, something that nobody had seen before. I liked this video also but for some reason I prefer the previous videos more o.o

Anyway this video shows that you guys are really awesome editors. From experience I know it's not easy and takes A LOT of time. It's cool to see some unusual editing in table tennis videos also :) Keep the good work up guys :)

Reactions: T!Christian
says Waldner Masterclass out now! 🏓
says Waldner Masterclass out now! 🏓
Administrator
Oct 2010
Incredible work guys! I agree with @EditingSports your videos are so professional and unique! I really enjoy watching your videos as I never know what to expect :p Keep up the fantastic work! Your editing skills are fantastic, I sometimes wish I studied media! :p

Reactions: T!Christian
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2010
Amateurish at best.
Give credit where credit's due folks, stop sucking up because they work with ITTF!
P of P - Your enthusiasm for the sport is appreciated, but videos like this are a backwards step in promoting Table Tennis.
Keep working at it, but next time make sure it's viewer-worthy before publishing.
Cheers.