Back to Forum
    This user has no status.

TTD Member 0 11
    This user has no status.

TTD Member 11 0

About spin of calibra!

hi guys...

I have been read on internet a lot of comments about calibra that the calibra rubbers have less spin than the other rubbers like tenergy, xiom (vega, omega, sigma), evolution, etc.. what do you think? if spin of calibras is less, then what features make calibra a good rubber?

I use calibra sound on both sides.. and currently I see that evolution is popular and it is being loved.. should I change my calibras to evolution?

This user has no status.

Advanced TTD Member 166 382
    J
    This user has no status.

Advanced TTD Member 382 166

User Info Menu

Jun 2011
    UK
    Read 6 Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by merhaba
    hi guys...

I have been read on internet a lot of comments about calibra that the calibra rubbers have less spin than the other rubbers like tenergy, xiom (vega, omega, sigma), evolution, etc.. what do you think? if spin of calibras is less, then what features make calibra a good rubber?

I use calibra sound on both sides.. and currently I see that evolution is popular and it is being loved.. should I change my calibras to evolution?
    Depends on your level - but I know very good players who produce as much, and even more spin than tenergy with calibre LT. Perhaps slightly less spin than tenergy on serves, but certainly not less on topspin shots.

This user has no status.

TTD Member 0 11
    This user has no status.

TTD Member 11 0
    thank you jedimasterplk.. and can anyone compare calibra sound to evolution rubbers?

This user has no status.

Established TTD Member 90 134
    This user has no status.

Established TTD Member 134 90
    Please be advised that Calibra Sound is quite different compared to Calibra LT. The former is much softer and with a loud sound. Calibra LT is one of the fastest rubbers i have tried. It does have enough spin but the great advantage is the high speed. Tenergy is spinnier but not nearly as fast.