Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Woot!
Dan changed Bronze member into National TTD Player and Silver member to International TTD Member.
Nice one :D

Well spotted :) Im working on improving the functions within the member profiles in the threads guys just need a bit of time. Thanks for letting me know the improvements you want :)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2011
Read 1 reviews
Now I am a Regional TTD Member :D

Dan, is it possible to make the ranking system of the members like this :
-We can choose our 'category' or class such as looper, all-rounder, defender, etc.
-Thus the ranking of the 100+ poster with looper class could be named National TTD Looper or even TTD Killer :p and the defender class could be named TTD Brick Wall, TTD Steel Wall, etc :D

I got this inspiration from newgrounds.com where members can choose your aura (good, neutral, evil), thus the representation image of the members are different depending on the level and aura.

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews

-We can choose our 'category' or class such as looper, all-rounder, defender, etc.
-Thus the ranking of the 100+ poster with looper class could be named National TTD Looper or even TTD Killer :p and the defender class could be named TTD Brick Wall, TTD Steel Wall, etc :D

I got this inspiration from newgrounds.com where members can choose your aura (good, neutral, evil), thus the representation image of the members are different depending on the level and aura.

Wow i really like this idea!

Ill look into it... Thanks for that :)

At the moment, yeah its regional TTD Member, National Member, International Member and so fourth, but yeah ill try and see if i can do your idea.

Thanks

Dan

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2011
Read 1 reviews
Wow i really like this idea!

Ill look into it... Thanks for that :)

At the moment, yeah its regional TTD Member, National Member, International Member and so fourth, but yeah ill try and see if i can do your idea.

Thanks

Dan

Glad you like it, sire.
Will be looking into the change too :D

says Check out my Podcast Talkin' Smash!
says Check out my Podcast Talkin' Smash!
Oct 2010
Read 12 reviews
hehe Renz :p I guess Dan just thinks I'm the man :D

The idea I gave Dan for all your interest is coloured badges scaling from 30 posts all the way up to the thousands. The badges would start off simple like a small medal with TTD inscribed and a ribbon. Colours would start with say blue and red, green etc and work their way up to bronze silver gold and so on. Also Dan I thought the higher up you get you could change the medal design, for anyone who has played Halo Reach on Xbox Live some of the higher level medals are epic and as soon as you start matchmaking and see the medals ur like oh snap I'm gna get owned that guy is the man :p

iTT

This user has no status.

Like this idea but i think it might be too difficult to implement into forum.

says Thanks Dan, Posting of threads understood. :)
says Thanks Dan, Posting of threads understood. :)
Nov 2010
Ranking system of each member

The ranking system for each member works as follows: To break it down, each post you put in a thread under the forum section will change your membership status over time.

Member 0 posts
Bronze Member 100 posts
Silver Member 200 posts
Gold Member 500 posts
Elite Member 1000 posts

V.I.P Member 1500 posts

Ha Ha. I notice that you are not yet an Elite Member, Dan. Let's have a e-party when you get there!
DD

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Ha Ha. I notice that you are not yet an Elite Member, Dan. Let's have a e-party when you get there!
DD

Hehe good idea :p

@iTT yes your right its not easy... i dunno how im going to do it, but ill try sort out something thats cool :)