Back to Forum
Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. Barrow TTC is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    TTD Member 1 28
    Barrow TTC's Avatar
    Barrow TTC is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    TTD Member 28 1

    User Info Menu


    Jan 2011
    England
    28
    1
    182
    Read 0 Reviews
    #1

    British League Premier Division (Third Weekend)

    For those in the northwest (of England), it is the third British League weekend this weekend at Halton. Better still, it is completely free!

    Venue: Halton TTC, Widnes, WA8 7DZ

    23rd January 2011

    10:30 - Barrow I v BATTS I
    14:30 - Barrow I v Sycamore I

    Barrow TTC Squad: Paul Drinkhall, Gavin Rumgay, Darius Knight, Sebastian Laux, Bradley Evans, Jonathan Crawford, Scott Crawford

  2. Dan is offline
    says #ForTheLegacy
     
    Administrator 4,266 6,799
    Dan's Avatar
    Dan is offline
    says #ForTheLegacy
     
    Administrator 6,799 4,266

    User Info Menu

    #2
    Quote Originally Posted by Barrow TTC
    For those in the northwest (of England), it is the third British League weekend this weekend at Halton. Better still, it is completely free!

    Venue: Halton TTC, Widnes, WA8 7DZ

    23rd January 2011

    10:30 - Barrow I v BATTS I
    14:30 - Barrow I v Sycamore I

    Barrow TTC Squad: Paul Drinkhall, Gavin Rumgay, Darius Knight, Sebastian Laux, Bradley Evans, Jonathan Crawford, Scott Crawford
    Quality!

    I cant make it,, dam work!

    Ill look forward to the vids tho on youtube... I was thinking why don't you highlight the videos rather then highlighting each point...

    You would be able to cut videos and upload a lot quicker Trist

  3. Barrow TTC is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    TTD Member 1 28
    Barrow TTC's Avatar
    Barrow TTC is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    TTD Member 28 1

    User Info Menu


    Jan 2011
    England
    28
    1
    182
    Read 0 Reviews
    #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan
    Ill look forward to the vids tho on youtube...
    There might be a delay. My girlfriend has fried the Mac with Ribena. I have a crappy laptop and need to find a video editing package that it can handle (Movie Maker isn't up to the job - even the new version).

    Quote Originally Posted by Dan
    I was thinking why don't you highlight the videos rather then highlighting each point...

    You would be able to cut videos and upload a lot quicker Trist
    I have toyed with the idea. However, I would need to make an objective decision as to whether a point is worthy (so maybe not quicker). Plus, it is hard to be mutual and I would open myself up to criticism (people believing I edit videos to make our players look good and opposition bad). Including everything seems the fairest solution. Plus, seeing all points gives the watcher a fairer idea of game and why momentum might be swinging from player to player.

  4. Dan is offline
    says #ForTheLegacy
     
    Administrator 4,266 6,799
    Dan's Avatar
    Dan is offline
    says #ForTheLegacy
     
    Administrator 6,799 4,266

    User Info Menu

    #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Barrow TTC
    There might be a delay. My girlfriend has fried the Mac with Ribena. I have a crappy laptop and need to find a video editing package that it can handle (Movie Maker isn't up to the job - even the new version).



    I have toyed with the idea. However, I would need to make an objective decision as to whether a point is worthy (so maybe not quicker). Plus, it is hard to be mutual and I would open myself up to criticism (people believing I edit videos to make our players look good and opposition bad). Including everything seems the fairest solution. Plus, seeing all points gives the watcher a fairer idea of game and why momentum might be swinging from player to player.
    Haha very fair points there

    Jesus man! Ribena thats not good! i remember seeing a pic of that on facebook!

    You using windows then.... i can sort you out with a program

  5. Barrow TTC is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    TTD Member 1 28
    Barrow TTC's Avatar
    Barrow TTC is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    TTD Member 28 1

    User Info Menu


    Jan 2011
    England
    28
    1
    182
    Read 0 Reviews
    #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan
    You using windows then.... i can sort you out with a program
    Adobe Premier looks a little resource hungry, so was leaning towards Sony Vegas. What do you reckon? Or should I consider something else? (Sony Vegas isn't suppose to be the friendliest piece of software)

  6. Dan is offline
    says #ForTheLegacy
     
    Administrator 4,266 6,799
    Dan's Avatar
    Dan is offline
    says #ForTheLegacy
     
    Administrator 6,799 4,266

    User Info Menu

    #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Barrow TTC
    Adobe Premier looks a little resource hungry, so was leaning towards Sony Vegas. What do you reckon? Or should I consider something else? (Sony Vegas isn't suppose to be the friendliest piece of software)
    I use sony vegas... yeah i when i first had it took me a while to get together with it but im fine with it now... i can get you started up easy enough and give you the best render settings for youtube n stuff

  7. Barrow TTC is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    TTD Member 1 28
    Barrow TTC's Avatar
    Barrow TTC is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    TTD Member 28 1

    User Info Menu


    Jan 2011
    England
    28
    1
    182
    Read 0 Reviews
    #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan
    I use sony vegas... yeah i when i first had it took me a while to get together with it but im fine with it now... i can get you started up easy enough and give you the best render settings for youtube n stuff
    Cool, I will go with Vegas and give you a shout when I get stuck.

  8. Dan is offline
    says #ForTheLegacy
     
    Administrator 4,266 6,799
    Dan's Avatar
    Dan is offline
    says #ForTheLegacy
     
    Administrator 6,799 4,266

    User Info Menu

    #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Barrow TTC
    Cool, I will go with Vegas and give you a shout when I get stuck.
    Ok cool,

    get sony vegas 8, i find it the easiest and quickest one... I haven't tried 10 yet... maybe that one could be better and it may have cut out all the issues 9 had. But you know, simplistic ones tend to be the better ones so i'd go for 8 for now

  9. Barrow TTC is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    TTD Member 1 28
    Barrow TTC's Avatar
    Barrow TTC is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    TTD Member 28 1

    User Info Menu


    Jan 2011
    England
    28
    1
    182
    Read 0 Reviews
    #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan
    Ok cool,

    get sony vegas 8, i find it the easiest and quickest one... I haven't tried 10 yet... maybe that one could be better and it may have cut out all the issues 9 had. But you know, simplistic ones tend to be the better ones so i'd go for 8 for now
    Cool, I'll give that one a go first (although the system requirements don't look to different from that and version 10).

  10. Dan is offline
    says #ForTheLegacy
     
    Administrator 4,266 6,799
    Dan's Avatar
    Dan is offline
    says #ForTheLegacy
     
    Administrator 6,799 4,266

    User Info Menu

    #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Barrow TTC
    Cool, I'll give that one a go first (although the system requirements don't look to different from that and version 10).
    yeah, infact im gonna get number 10 and give it a go.. could be amazing!

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Create a new Topic:
Title is required.