says 2010/11 British League Premier Division Champions &...
Jan 2011
For those in the northwest (of England), it is the third British League weekend this weekend at Halton. Better still, it is completely free!

Venue: Halton TTC, Widnes, WA8 7DZ

23rd January 2011

10:30 - Barrow I v BATTS I
14:30 - Barrow I v Sycamore I

Barrow TTC Squad: Paul Drinkhall, Gavin Rumgay, Darius Knight, Sebastian Laux, Bradley Evans, Jonathan Crawford, Scott Crawford

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
For those in the northwest (of England), it is the third British League weekend this weekend at Halton. Better still, it is completely free!

Venue: Halton TTC, Widnes, WA8 7DZ

23rd January 2011

10:30 - Barrow I v BATTS I
14:30 - Barrow I v Sycamore I

Barrow TTC Squad: Paul Drinkhall, Gavin Rumgay, Darius Knight, Sebastian Laux, Bradley Evans, Jonathan Crawford, Scott Crawford

Quality!

I cant make it,, dam work! :(

Ill look forward to the vids tho on youtube... I was thinking why don't you highlight the videos rather then highlighting each point...

You would be able to cut videos and upload a lot quicker Trist

Jan 2011
Ill look forward to the vids tho on youtube...

There might be a delay. My girlfriend has fried the Mac with Ribena. I have a crappy laptop and need to find a video editing package that it can handle (Movie Maker isn't up to the job - even the new version).

I was thinking why don't you highlight the videos rather then highlighting each point...

You would be able to cut videos and upload a lot quicker Trist

I have toyed with the idea. However, I would need to make an objective decision as to whether a point is worthy (so maybe not quicker). Plus, it is hard to be mutual and I would open myself up to criticism (people believing I edit videos to make our players look good and opposition bad). Including everything seems the fairest solution. Plus, seeing all points gives the watcher a fairer idea of game and why momentum might be swinging from player to player.

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
There might be a delay. My girlfriend has fried the Mac with Ribena. I have a crappy laptop and need to find a video editing package that it can handle (Movie Maker isn't up to the job - even the new version).

I have toyed with the idea. However, I would need to make an objective decision as to whether a point is worthy (so maybe not quicker). Plus, it is hard to be mutual and I would open myself up to criticism (people believing I edit videos to make our players look good and opposition bad). Including everything seems the fairest solution. Plus, seeing all points gives the watcher a fairer idea of game and why momentum might be swinging from player to player.

Haha very fair points there :)

Jesus man! Ribena thats not good! i remember seeing a pic of that on facebook!

You using windows then.... i can sort you out with a program :)

Jan 2011
You using windows then.... i can sort you out with a program :)

Adobe Premier looks a little resource hungry, so was leaning towards Sony Vegas. What do you reckon? Or should I consider something else? (Sony Vegas isn't suppose to be the friendliest piece of software)

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Adobe Premier looks a little resource hungry, so was leaning towards Sony Vegas. What do you reckon? Or should I consider something else? (Sony Vegas isn't suppose to be the friendliest piece of software)

I use sony vegas... yeah i when i first had it took me a while to get together with it but im fine with it now... i can get you started up easy enough and give you the best render settings for youtube n stuff :)

Jan 2011
I use sony vegas... yeah i when i first had it took me a while to get together with it but im fine with it now... i can get you started up easy enough and give you the best render settings for youtube n stuff :)

Cool, I will go with Vegas and give you a shout when I get stuck.

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Cool, I will go with Vegas and give you a shout when I get stuck.

Ok cool,

get sony vegas 8, i find it the easiest and quickest one... I haven't tried 10 yet... maybe that one could be better and it may have cut out all the issues 9 had. But you know, simplistic ones tend to be the better ones so i'd go for 8 for now :)

Jan 2011
Ok cool,

get sony vegas 8, i find it the easiest and quickest one... I haven't tried 10 yet... maybe that one could be better and it may have cut out all the issues 9 had. But you know, simplistic ones tend to be the better ones so i'd go for 8 for now :)

Cool, I'll give that one a go first (although the system requirements don't look to different from that and version 10).