Adidas Secret Rubber Revealed!

says Check out my Podcast Talkin' Smash!
Oct 2010
Read 12 reviews
The secret Adidas rubber which has been waiting in the wings is Tenzone Ultra! Adidas have created a top quality advertisement for the new rubber with some awesome marketing resources, check out the video below!
527258_488645047856508_1077216854_n.jpg

Attachments

• Adidas Window.jpg
    Adidas Window.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 85
Reactions: Lan
This user has no status.
hahaha , another so called Adidas product !! Adidas just does not make table tennis products, they buy the rubbers at the esn factory , just like Joola, Tibhar, Andro, XIOM, Donic

and maybe esn has a part of their production in china or an other asian country

its all just a bunch of marketing !! and what a STUPID promo movie , says exactly NOTHING !!

Last edited:
Oct 2010
Read 12 reviews
hahaha , another so called Adidas product !! Adidas just does not make table tennis products, they buy the rubbers at the esn factory , just like Joola, Tibhar, Andro, XIOM, Donic

and maybe esn has a part of their production in china or an other asian country

its all just a bunch of marketing !! and what a STUPID promo movie , says exactly NOTHING !!

-.-# so much negativity growing in this forum.

Oct 2010
Read 12 reviews
What you fail to realise is that it's not a stupid promotion at all. In fact any promotion for table tennis by Adidas is not stupid. The more promotion we get from them, the more mainstream table tennis will become in sports and it will grow in popularity. Adidas is an opportunity.

And when was the last time you saw any cool video effects being used in a table tennis advert?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2012
Just my humble opinion. I think both of you are correct. The ad looks very cool but doesn't say much about the product. I guess marketing rubbers or blades is not easy because the viewer can't judge the amount of speed or spin or control from an ad. All one can do is, "Hey, I liked the ad. Maybe I will like the product too. Let me try it out."

I think PhillyPong's or anyone's criticism is an opportunity for adidas marketing team to improve their ads and reach their target audience better.

Reactions: TaTe-Maniac
says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Since when do advertisements really tell us about a product in detail?

Here is a Butterfly ad for 05FX:

Does it really say anything? Not really.

The function of an add is to make people want the product.

I mean, how much does this Coca Cola add tell us about the product, really:

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2013
I agree with strangeloop.

Tabletennis is a very sensitive sport It's so difficult to see details like spin and speed.

The promotion video doesn't say anything about the new rubber but I think that's not the point of this video.

So many rubbers i wanna test and so less money I can spend^^