Which top players boost?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2011
almost all the top pros boost.
all the chinese top men boost. boll doesnt boost, but gets a special version of tenergy. mizutani we dont know about, although it appears he has started. joo doesnt. chuang probably does.
most of the players in the top 100 boost...obviously there are a few exceptions eg someonme like chchtenine :p but not many exceptions...

i dont know about the women, i would imagine some of them boost but way less than the men- they dont really need the booster for the counterattacking game i dont think...

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2011
I don't think their are any professional players in the world who don't boost! Other than defenders obviously.

I've also been told (by one of them) that the rubbers they get (the ones who get them direct from the manufacturer) are boosted in the factory! & I'm not talking about boosted like the pre tuned ones we get. Thing about that is, that makes it legal! Because it's done in the factory.
Whereas if we do it, to try & keep,up, that's illegal because we're doing it & that's changing the characteristics of the rubber!

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk 2

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2011
i know a player from the brazilian national team, and she said that almost all the players boost. joo doesn't, mizutani doesn't, but all of the rest does. the chinese use dianchi booster

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2012
After reading Dan's interview, I know Joo doesn't boost. For the rest I have no idea :)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2012
even Joo Se Hyuk admitted in the interveiw that he boosted before and that it was better. I also feel the power of Mizutani changed a lot, maybe his sponge contains some oil now (either from factory or from private boosting)