A weird message

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
I know what it says. It's subliminal, it says everyone must LIKE my page and artworks, or the end of the world will be upon you :p haha

I thought it said: "We are so inspired by our love of table tennis that our table tennis racket racket has replaced the sun as the source of light, our eyes are table tennis balls and now we only speak with our rackets. Without the sport, the world would be a dark place to live."

Last edited:

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀
Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
I thought it said: "We are so inspired by our love of table tennis that our table tennis racket racket has replaced the sun as the source of light, our eyes are table tennis balls and now we only speak with our rackets. Without the sport, the world would be a dark place to live."

I know what it says. It's subliminal, it says everyone must LIKE my page and artworks, or the end of the world will be upon you :p haha

Haha these posts made my day! :)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2012
Wow, so weird ;) I love this photo, I'd love to print it in big format and put it on the wall next to the table at home.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2012
...a subliminal photo and characters...if only i could figure out the characters, then maybe i would know what it meant...
...anyway, its great that its not only table tennis that we do but we still have time other stuff like this...

the artwork is fantastic, can be used for t-shirt printing or some sort of ad, or maybe can be put up in a museum for table tennis enthusiasts...

'got to visit that facebook page...

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2012
Christian is Right..Another Artwork Will Follow Up Later On And All Will Be Clear Then :)

https://www.facebook.com/TableTennisArtworks

haven't finished viewing all your art work...
i've seen enough...

man! you're great...what a vast imagination you have there...its like an undying table tennis rally bet ween two great players where nobody doesn't want to do any mistakes...

keep it going man!

says Saving And Investment Plans in Meghalaya || How to...
says Saving And Investment Plans in Meghalaya || How to...
Jan 2014
Nope i can't understand this language...