Help or advice.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2011
A big hello to all my fellow tt'ers out there. i wanted some advice on a supplier called ttnps.the reason being i ordered some rubber from them 3 weeks ago and i have not heard a thing from them .i have emailed them ,and have had no response back ,however surprisingly enough they took out the payment for the goods straight away.

so just wondered if anyone has had dealings with them allbeit good or bad,or more to the point do they even exist?

look forward to your replies

many thanks

bb

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2012
Ask Pay-pal to get reverse on this order. I have ordered items from them several times. They will ship your items immediately if they have stocks(within 2-3 days, and you should get a tracking number). If you don't get your mail tracking number within 1 week, it means they have no stock, and you may have to wait years before you receive your order(You may never receive your items). So get the order reverse, Pay-pal will only protect you within the first month. Try not to order rare items from them.They never answer any emails!!!!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2011
Ask Pay-pal to get reverse on this order. I have ordered items from them several times. They will ship your items immediately if they have stocks(within 2-3 days, and you should get a tracking number). If you don't get your mail tracking number within 1 week, it means they have no stock, and you may have to wait years before you receive your order(You may never receive your items). So get the order reverse, Pay-pal will only protect you within the first month. Try not to order rare items from them.They never answer any emails!!!!

i only ordered some haifu shark(maybe it's a rare species of shark).