Who do you think will win the World Table Tennis Championships 2013?

• Xu Xin

Votes: 76 37.4%
  • Ma Long

Votes: 75 36.9%
  • Wang Hao

Votes: 14 6.9%
  • Zhang Jike

Votes: 16 7.9%
  • Timo Boll

Votes: 5 2.5%
  • Chuang CHih Yuan

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • Dimitrij Ovtcharov

Votes: 3 1.5%
  • Ma Lin

Votes: 4 2.0%
  • Jun Mizutani

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • Other (Post Below)

Votes: 8 3.9%

• Total voters
says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
yes , i'm sure he is using T64 on BH .

Are you sure? Did you see a clear photo of his rubber. I have heard from fairly reliable sources that he has recently switched to T05 FX. So, Vardant could very well be right.

Tenergy 05 FX on Viscaria.

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
One thing I think is funny, in the posts, there are almost the same number of votes for Zhang Jike and Wang Hao combined (the two finalists) as there are for Xu Xin, and there are more than 2x as many votes for Ma Long than there were for the two finalists combined.

Shows how much we all know, right. :)

On the poll I voted for Ma Lin, not because I thought he would win, but, because, at the time, I saw only 1 vote for him and I thought it was fun to vote for him.

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀
Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
One thing I think is funny, in the posts, there are almost the same number of votes for Zhang Jike and Wang Hao combined (the two finalists) as there are for Xu Xin, and there are more than 2x as many votes for Ma Long than there were for the two finalists combined.

Shows how much we all know, right. :)

On the poll I voted for Ma Lin, not because I thought he would win, but, because, at the time, I saw only 1 vote for him and I thought it was fun to vote for him.

I agree the voting on TTD is crazy in comparison to results. I think people are voting for who they would like to win at times. I voted for Timo as I would love to see him win, however I thought Ma Long would win in it. Thinking about it, I had two votes and neither player got to the final haha :)

Sent from my S2 using Tapatalk 2

says bebakhshid.
says bebakhshid.
Jun 2012
UpSideDownCarl said:
Alborz said:
yes , i'm sure he is using T64 on BH .
Are you sure? Did you see a clear photo of his rubber. I have heard from fairly reliable sources that he has recently switched to T05 FX. So, Vardant could very well be right.
Vardant said:
Tenergy 05 FX on Viscaria.
i don't see a clear photo but you can see his BH still has the power of before . T05-fx is very slower than T64 so i think he is still using T64 .

Dan said:
I agree the voting on TTD is crazy in comparison to results. I think people are voting for who they would like to win at times. I voted for Timo as I would love to see him win, however I thought Ma Long would win in it. Thinking about it, I had two votes and neither player got to the final haha :)

Sent from my S2 using Tapatalk 2

yes , i voted for ZJK but i think Ma Long will win it :)

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2010
Read 4 reviews
Fairy tail ost- Erza no theme, if that's the one you mean. I was ecstatic when I heard it :D

OT, I really wanted to see Mizutani make a breakthrough this time, no idea what happened to him. I'm glad that Kenta and Koki put on a good fight, I hope they can keep getting closer to the top players.
thank you!!!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2011
i don't see a clear photo but you can see his BH still has the power of before . T05-fx is very slower than T64 so i think he is still using T64 .

His backhand would be powerfull even with an unboosted Sriver.

says bebakhshid.
says bebakhshid.
Jun 2012
JustAlt said:
Alborz said:

is backhand would be powerfull even with an unboosted Sriver.
it is powerful with unboosted Sriver but not as powerful as with a boosted T64 .

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2011
it is powerful with unboosted Sriver but not as powerful as with a boosted T64 .

Well, the point was that the difference between the two Tenergys -especially both heavily boosted- would make a very little if at all difference in the power or speed of Zhang Jikes backhand that it would be impossible to say what rubber he is using by watching him play.

Quote from "Chinese Team- Bat pictures!"

I think this needs some attention: (Pictures are not mine, I took them from another forum but are worth sharing)

Zhang Jike's Viscaria
Tenergy 05-FX & Hurricane 3
View attachment 3916
View attachment 3917

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2011
(ms-final) ZHANG Jike - WANG Hao [HD] [Full Match/Short Form]