Who do you think will win the World Table Tennis Championships 2013?

• Xu Xin

Votes: 76 37.4%
  • Ma Long

Votes: 75 36.9%
  • Wang Hao

Votes: 14 6.9%
  • Zhang Jike

Votes: 16 7.9%
  • Timo Boll

Votes: 5 2.5%
  • Chuang CHih Yuan

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • Dimitrij Ovtcharov

Votes: 3 1.5%
  • Ma Lin

Votes: 4 2.0%
  • Jun Mizutani

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • Other (Post Below)

Votes: 8 3.9%

• Total voters
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2013
To be honest, I didn't quite agree with you that Xu Xin and Ma Lin had no backhand, penholder without RPB ≠ No backhand. Like Ma Lin his backhand push (block) is amazing, sometimes he could change the spin of the ball after his backhand block ( opponent's topspin drive could become backspin) that will cause a lot of UE to opponent. Just one example :)

at this level, push isn't that useful in my opinion even if it allows some variation

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2011
Look what I found this on my bus stop this morning :D

photo.jpg

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2011
ZJK said that he don't want to pressure him self to defend the title and his goal is just wining over foreigners. so Ma Long's greatest opponent is Xu Xin .ML have 80% chance to defeat XX so i think he will become World Champion .
Maybe Zhang is even more dangerous when he is not under pressure :p Or Liu will tell him that he was a one-trick pony, and Zhang will be eager to prove him wrong. It would be good for Ma Long to get this title though. He needs to work on his Grand Slam before Xu Xin surpasses him xD

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2013
Maybe Zhang is even more dangerous when he is not under pressure :p Or Liu will tell him that he was a one-trick pony, and Zhang will be eager to prove him wrong. It would be good for Ma Long to get this title though. He needs to work on his Grand Slam before Xu Xin surpasses him xD

Not so sure that Xu Xin will surpass him one day... He really lacks a backhand and he isn't powerful enough on the forehand. I think that Ma will remain a better player in the future.

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀
Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
I live not far away from the stadium :) Will you be there the all week?

Awesome! I won't be. I havent any tickets and i need to promote the event really.. Hard to promote from the stands :) Please send us pictures you take :)

Sent from my S2 using Tapatalk 2

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2013
I live not far away from the stadium :)

I expect you to deliver the same great footage Dan just did from WSA :D.

Since you're closer to the event, do you know if they're using the new tables covered here ;) ?

I can't wait anymore. The intensity kills me. :D

I hope not, every spectator counts :p. I'm really looking forward to it too, especially what kind of nice videos you'll make out of it.

# End of this post - else I'm probably running out of smileys.