My Best Of 2012/13

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Nice video, some great clips. Personally, for the video particularly, I like the frustration part because it gets across how much work goes into each point with such a small margin for error and how much we can be emotionally invested in the competition.

I don't think that stuff like that is happening after every point but every so often one does get angry or frustrated and you lose your cool for a moment. Then you compose yourself and use your game skills and focus on the next point or you would be in real trouble in a match. :)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2011
Nice video, althought I dont like the frustration part ;) You should be old enough to not behave like this, as teammate it would kind of annoy me...

Nice video, some great clips. Personally, for the video particularly, I like the frustration part because it gets across how much work goes into each point with such a small margin for error and how much we can be emotionally invested in the competition.

I don't think that stuff like that is happening after every point but every so often one does get angry or frustrated and you lose your cool for a moment. Then you compose yourself and use your game skills and focus on the next point or you would be in real trouble in a match. :)

yes .. i dont do it often haha :D but sometimes when easy topspins wont go on the table, i just freak out haha :D and do be honest... i have just thrown my bat one time and it was against the orange player :D the other two times i threw it on the table and the bat fall down. and with the last one i wanted to hit the ball, but touched the floor and threw the bat instead :D that wasnt planed and my bat broke 4 times ^^

By the way PlasmaLight, the around the net shot at about 1:45 is just awesome.

yeah thanks ;) love to play around the net :D did it a second time on the fail part. i think it was exactly one point after the other around the net shot :D but there my opponent got it ^^

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
yeah thanks ;) love to play around the net :D did it a second time on the fail part. i think it was exactly one point after the other around the net shot :D but there my opponent got it ^^

Yep, around the net is pretty fun. The one he gets back is decent, but the one that just freezes him and passes him is really good placement. :) You are darn good at waiting for the angle for around the net.

I love to even just practice around the net. But when you get the angle in a match it is cool. In the one where he gets it back, you can see, you see the angle he is going for and you set yourself up to go around the net. :)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2011
Yep, around the net is pretty fun. The one he gets back is decent, but the one that just freezes him and passes him is really good placement. :) You are darn good at waiting for the angle for around the net.

I love to even just practice around the net. But when you get the angle in a match it is cool. In the one where he gets it back, you can see, you see the angle he is going for and you set yourself up to go around the net. :)

yeah i often try it, so i often got it around the net :p first i failed a lot in training but now its a regular shot which i can easily do in competition hehe^^

Reactions: UpSideDownCarl