Joo Se Hyuk supporting TableTennisDaily

says Waldner Masterclass out now! 🏓
says Waldner Masterclass out now! 🏓
Administrator
Oct 2010
Hey guys,

Another top player is jumping on the TableTennidDaily bandwagon and proudly showing their support by taking a picture holding the TableTennisDaily leaflet.

Many thanks to Joo Se Hyuk for having the picture taken. We are very grateful and wish him the best of luck in the future :).

So what do you think!?

joosupportttd.jpg

Check out China's Ma Long and Xu Xin supporting TableTennisDaily!

Also see here our exclusive interview with former world number 2 Joo Se Hyuk

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2011
Read 1 reviews
BOOM goes another epic explosion at TableTennisDaily!
I don't even know how TTD successfully conducted this but, hey, they did! Haha! Surprisingly pleasant, really.

By now, TTD has conducted world class interviews and now is recognized and supported by world class players!
Previously we've got Xu Xin and Ma Long showing their support by holding the TTD leaflet and now we've got the world's best modern defender, none other than Joo Se Hyuk!
While it doesn't seem much, this signifies TableTennisDaily's sure steps towards further worldwide recognition, no exaggerating.

I personally feel that the future holds amazing things for this forum by looking at the current endeavor and the future prospects of our sport of table tennis. Table tennis is once again, in my opinion, being given a good chance to grow as a great sport and I've got a feeling that TableTennisDaily will take a great part in it.

Congratulations for TTD's success in accomplishing another solid achievement!
Our huge thanks too to Joo Se Hyuk for showing his support and humbleness. Wishing the best for him and his future career, life and family.

Awesome stuff! Keep 'em rolling Dan (and co.)!

Reactions: WiWa and Dan

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
BOOM goes another epic explosion at TableTennisDaily!
I don't even know how TTD successfully conducted this but, hey, they did! Haha! Surprisingly pleasant, really.

By now, TTD has conducted world class interviews and now is recognized and supported by world class players!
Previously we've got Xu Xin and Ma Long showing their support by holding the TTD leaflet and now we've got the world's best modern defender, none other than Joo Se Hyuk!
While it doesn't seem much, this signifies TableTennisDaily's sure steps towards further worldwide recognition, no exaggerating.

I personally feel that the future holds amazing things for this forum by looking at the current endeavor and the future prospects of our sport of table tennis. Table tennis is once again, in my opinion, being given a good chance to grow as a great sport and I've got a feeling that TableTennisDaily will take a great part in it.

Congratulations for TTD's success in accomplishing another solid achievement!
Our huge thanks too to Joo Se Hyuk for showing his support and humbleness. Wishing the best for him and his future career, life and family.

Awesome stuff! Keep 'em rolling Dan (and co.)!

Thanks Yosua that really means so much! Working my best daily to keep pushing everything forward! I want to thank everyone of you guys on the website for helping this site grow. Really means a lot! Hope your all looking forward to the WTTC :) I know I can't wait!

Reactions: Sherrieh
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2013
Read 3 reviews
Thanks Yosua that really means so much! Working my best daily to keep pushing everything forward! I want to thank everyone of you guys on the website for helping this site grow. Really means a lot! Hope your all looking forward to the WTTC :) I know I can't wait!

Yes amazing website . Loving the support ttd is getting

Reactions: Dan

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
OMG Dan, what a great job! Although I still most prefer the one with Xu Xin tearing off Ma Long's one.

btw, did you thinking about send something as a thank you gift to them?

Haha I know what great character from Xu Xin ripping it up :) Yeah you are right, I will send them a gift in return as a thank you.

You should start a Hall of Fame with players holding the leaflet :p Gotta catch 'em all! ;)

Haha love it! Ill see what I can do WiWa. You sound like Ash from Pokemon, "Gotta catch 'em all' :D

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
says Hi I'm new here I would love to be kept up to date about...
says Hi I'm new here I would love to be kept up to date about...
Nov 2014
Read 4 reviews
He's my first inspiration to my table tennis. Whenever he does his sidespin chop, it looks spectacular! He has a vicious forehand drive as well. So proud of him:) He comes from the same country, South Korea. It is awesome that we come from the same land:) ??? ???(??? ??? ????? ??) ?? ??? ??? ?? ? ??? ???? ?? ?? ????? ???? ???? ?????! ??? ???! Translation: (Mr Joo:)(How should I address you? hehe:)) I highly appreciate the huge inspiration you gave me prior to me starting my table tennis:) I will keep my eyes for your matches as usual:) Fighting!:)