says Waldner Masterclass out now! 🏓
Administrator
Oct 2010
Firstly, I would like to give a huge thanks to The Werner Schlager Academy, William Henzell, Darius Knight and Butterfly in making this trip possible!

Hey guys, I am at the Werner Schlager Academy where the Chinese players are preparing for the upcoming World Table Tennis Championships. I will be here for 3 days as a media representative. I will be covering footage from this fantastic training facility here in Austria! The setup is fantastic!

The Chinese players have arrived and had their first days practice today. I will post all the content in this discussion.

Be sure to check out the The Werner Schlager Academy Website!

everyoneday1wsa.jpg

The Sports Hall in WSA

Zhang Jike Multi Ball - Day 1

Ma Long Multi Ball

Ma Long Backhand Flick Multi Ball - Day 1

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
That's amazing! Maybe you can play with one of them again! Maybe Ma Lin remembers you

Cool! :D Yea I was thinking the same as Bollforte94; you should definitely try to get some of the chinese players to hit a few points with you :D

I will try my best guys! :) I just took some snaps today I didn't want to jump in to soon. Liu Guoliang would kill me distracting his players haha!

says Hello FbERN! I think it is a good choice :)
says Hello FbERN! I think it is a good choice :)
Dec 2012
i wanted to post this from my account, sorry ^^
this was chris speaking :p

Haha what a coincidence to meet u there Dan!
i will upload also some videos and pics if u like ;)

i got signatures of ma long and ma lin! Will be there maybe all days to get the whole chinese national tt team :D

Administrator
Oct 2010
Every two hours the players change balls to brand new ones. Check out this box full of 3 star Butterfly balls! :)

wsaday9pic.JPG

Day 1 Pictures

Ill get a lot more pictures tomorrow guys.

wsaday3pic.JPG

wsaday14pic.JPG

wsaday15pic.JPG

wsaday16pic.JPG

wsaday10pic.JPG

wsaday11pic.JPG

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Haha what a coincidence to meet u there Dan!
i will upload also some videos and pics if u like ;)

i got signatures of ma long and ma lin! Will be there maybe all days to get the whole chinese national tt team :D

It was great to meet you guys finally! Hopefully see you tomorrow! :) It is a very surreal atmosphere lol

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2011
My legs are starting to ache again just by looking at the pictures! Great place is the WSA. Would love to go back there for some more training one day.

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
My legs are starting to ache again just by looking at the pictures! Great place is the WSA. Would love to go back there for some more training one day.

I bet! Those players are so fit! I watched Ma Long earlier on multi ball and he didnt stop for 5 or so minutes at an incredible pace! Perhaps you will go back here in the future William? :)

Once again thanks so much for helping me make this trip a reality.

Amazing Dan,

Keep u the good work, I particularily like the zhang Jike multi ball. As i am a top player I must ask my trainer to feed me multi balls jsut like the zhang jike video.:rolleyes:

I will do buddy, haha you sure should! Learn from the best!

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
This is awesome!
I wonder what more could still Guoliang explain about backhand topspin to Ma Long..
Really! Doesnt Ma Long already know everything about it? Hmm...

Anyways, Dan, I would love to see some Liu Shiwen training, if possible ;)

Yeah that's why I think Liu is so amazing! He still teaches these guys. His power within this team is extraordinary. Sure I will get some footage of her tomorrow buddy :)