Donic Schildkrot

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2013
Hey Guyzz ! Im new at this forum ! I want some information about the Donic Schildkrot Carbotec Bats ( no matter wich one 20 - 50 - 100 ) ...

just wanted to know if this bats are ittf approved , if the rubber is a good one ( spin , speed , control ) ?

thnx :D

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2013
Hi & welcome to the forum :).

I'd suggest to stay away from this one, in my opinion too fast for beginners and the most annoying thing is their quality control. Approximately one out of four bats works as intended, atleast at the charge I recently tested in a local shop ( I didn't just tested four if you're thinking this now.)

Pricewise I'd recommend building up a bat by yourself, you should be able to get better features for this sum.

This user has no status.
Previous year i bought carbotec 20. After a few sessions with it, i moved on to my current setup. The bat itself is not bad, it's possible to control the ball. The speed is not so bad either, but i don't know if it's due to the carbon material or the rubber. Durability of the rubber? Standard. It also produces weird sound (at least for me) just like the racket is hollow (btw the handle is hollow and if you are prone to sweat a lot, the handle can get slippery due to bat materials) ... about spin - you can put a decent spin on the ball with medium skill, i assume. But the biggest disadvantage for me, was that the head was much heavier than the handle. For this kind of money - as fnord said, you can put together custom made bat, which would give you better experience.