Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
well you have to be patient and practice a lot, I tried doing it by imparting small amounts of spin and still I managed to do it after 50-100 consecutive efforts lol. I suppose I will need 1000 tries to get it on my bat with maximum spin

I agree, I have been using minimal spin and I can do it. We should all upload videos when we have mastered this incredible skill, to see how well we can do it! :)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2014
Im going to learn that!

Skickas från min iPad via Tapatalk

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
I can do this with my H3 with almost no bounce because its very tacky. But with my Bluefire the ball bounces a few times on the bat. I'm trying to learn to do it with my BF but its really hard with a none-tacky rubber.

Send in a video of this skill your doing Alborz :)

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Rajah*
says bebakhshid.
says bebakhshid.
Jun 2012
Send in a video of this skill your doing Alborz :)

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk
Its very difficult to do it with side spin. I have done that a few times after trying a hundred times. If i can do it with side spin more consistent i will upload that too.

Here is me doing it without spin. Sorry for bad quality. I have recorded it with my phone.

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Its very difficult to do it with side spin. I have done that a few times after trying a hundred times. If i can do it with side spin more consistent i will upload that too.

Here is me doing it without spin. Sorry for bad quality. I have recorded it with my phone.

Brilliant effort that buddy! You have some nice tacky rubber there. Just read your original comment, it sure is hard with a Bluefire or European style rubber. I think its almost impossible to execute of this rubber from a side spin ball.

Great effort, loving the upload!

Reactions: Alborz
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2014
Read 12 reviews

Well done.Good work.

even though its a tacky rubber,im sure it isnt exactly easy.