says Waldner Masterclass out now! 🏓
says Waldner Masterclass out now! 🏓
Administrator
Oct 2010
Hey guys,

Another world class player and coach is jumping on the TableTennidDaily bandwagon and proudly showing their support by taking a picture holding the TableTennisDaily leaflet. Recently on my travels to Austria, I managed to watch and learn from the Chinese National Team as they were preparing for the upcoming World Championships. As Liu was finishing a session he was happy to hold the TableTennisDaily leaflet, I told him about the website, he was very cheerful.

Be sure to check out more picutres and videos from my stay at the Werner Schlager Academy here.

Liu Guoliang is one of few players to achieve a career grand slam of 3 majors (Olympic Gold, World Cup, World Championships). He is considered by many as the best player of all time.

liusupportsttd.jpg

Check out China's Ma Long, Xu Xin and Korea's Joo Se Hyuk supporting TableTennisDaily!

Many thanks to Liu Guoliang for having the picture taken. We are very grateful and wish him and the Chinese Team the best of luck in at the 2013 World Table Tennis Championships!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2012
Another big personality holding this paper to your collection ;) Congrats on that, he seems friendly, just like the rest of the chinese team actually.

Reactions: TableTennisDaily

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Wooo, another one, good job getting Liu Guoliang here! When will he be put to the plate or how's it called?

Aha do you mean to put it on the front page of the forum buddy? :)

Well that's it really, can you go any higher up the scale? haha time to retire Dan :p lolol

Haha I know, who is higher? :)

His t - shirt says: I love TableTennisDaily!:D

Haha trust you to spot this Tim :) That is cool haha!

Yhis is great! You should make it an objective to get the greats of the game picture with ttd...next is Jan ove Waldner ;)

Aha working on it Myles :) Perhaps Waldner, or Boll (p.s. my favorite as you all know LOL)

Awesome! Were you able to play some balls with someone of the chinese team? :p

i wish, it was not possible. They were very intense, maybe another time in the future I hope :)

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Good job ;D

I presume that they're stalking us in this forum. We should be careful with that what we write ^^

Haha we sure should! They are watching everything you post Rhydian :) I have another picture to upload soon that you will like :)

Well Dan there's always me, I'll make it a real challenge just to keep you on your toes :D

Aha! You bet! Ill get one of you when your next in Europe :)

hm... Dan, how about target for waldner? lol...

but this is a damn great achievement!

Thanks! Yes, I will try my best for this, I never know his where abouts hehe

Yes, on the front page :D

Will have it on there shortly for you :)

Reactions: BladeDeferi