Back to Forum
    This user has no status.

Advanced TTD Member 15 244
    This user has no status.

Advanced TTD Member 244 15

How to glue pimples and what kind of glue should be used?

Quote Originally Posted by Vincent Lim
    what kind of glue did you use to your pimples? and how much pressure did you use ?
    Dear Vincent, Sorry for my late response. I have been busy, but I will be back on the forum some more. Regarding your question of glue and pimples. I have had some problems getting the pimples on correctly. I think we should make a new topic regarding your question. My problems was due to the very soft sub layer of my pimples (super soft pro version) the corners popped up. In my experience I had to wait very long for the glue to dry up and I had to apply very little pressure. I used Donday Water Glue. To be honest I am not very happy with the way the pimples were glued on. After a second attempt I was more happy and I now are only re-glue my forehand rubber. The pimples now stay on as I like. I am sure the people from this forum have more knowledge regarding glue and maybe they can help you better. I will make a topic for you. Well here is the topic...

says Grand Consultant to the Office of the Goon Squad

Master TTD Member 11,840 11,655
    says Grand Consultant to the Office of the Goon Squad

Master TTD Member 11,655 11,840

User Info Menu

For OX LP, I use water glue on both rubber and blade. I ask a friend to help hold the rubber while I lightly place the bottom of rubber, then slowly put the rest on using fingers like karate chop hold as I roll bit by bit slowly. Easy does it, do not be too greedy right away or you will fail.