Video recap: Kenta vs Ma Lin (2013 WTTC)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2011
Read 1 reviews
Haha!
This is actually brilliant! Probably the first ever video about table tennis of its kind in the interweb!

As a prototype for similar videos, I won't criticize much, but for future videos, probably:
-Try to balance the aspect ratio for all scenes
-Edit all of the scene so all the TV is showing the match (if it's wobbly, probably motion tracking will help)
-With a little more effort, the quality of the match could be averted to make it looks like it is really in the TV!
(Edit: Oh, also, probably the slow motion in the video is not needed if the video's quality is not up to par, making the video less realistic)

Haha, I think I will contact PiingofPower for them to make these kind of videos..

A surprisingly delighting work, cmetsbeltran15 :)
(Edit: and kudos to maxamillion711 - Nazr Mohammed for the idea)

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2010
Haha!
This is actually brilliant! Probably the first ever video about table tennis of its kind in the interweb!

As a prototype for similar videos, I won't criticize much, but for future videos, probably:
-Try to balance the aspect ratio for all scenes
-Edit all of the scene so all the TV is showing the match (if it's wobbly, probably motion tracking will help)
-With a little more effort, the quality of the match could be averted to make it looks like it is really in the TV!
(Edit: Oh, also, probably the slow motion in the video is not needed if the video's quality is not up to par, making the video less realistic)

Haha, I think I will contact PiingofPower for them to make these kind of videos..

A surprisingly delighting work, cmetsbeltran15 :)
(Edit: and kudos to maxamillion711 - Nazr Mohammed for the idea)

Thought the aspect ratio was fixed lol my bad. I didn't really put that much effort into this, spent around 1 hour start to finish, just messing around and experimenting. I probably could've fit it exactly into the TV but it was too time consuming and since I was just experimenting I didn't bother with it.

Thanks to everyone for the compliments though, glad it wasn't that bad :cool:

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2014
Kenta's level is getting stron every year, he got in quarter-finals, that it's very good, unfurtinetly xu xin is a beast